Usher For Essence

Started by Lazarus, April 11, 2024, 10:55:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Quote from: Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾 on April 11, 2024, 07:55:27 PMLove that King can still book covers.  Him and Monica still gracing magazines this many years later is incredible. Sexy legendary icon.

Woooo

Summertime

Quote from: Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾 on April 11, 2024, 07:55:27 PMLove that King can still book covers.  Him and Monica still gracing magazines this many years later is incredible. Sexy legendary icon.

Yeah Monica and Usher are killing it.

Usher's team is doing a master class on how to redirect the public's perception of an entertainer after a scandal. Usher and his team could have took the herpes scandal lying down, but clearly set out a well thought plan to refocus the public to his legendary career.

It was a thread on twitter a few months ago about them doing analytics. 10s across the board

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Summertime on April 12, 2024, 03:53:25 PM

Yeah Monica and Usher are killing it.

Usher's team is doing a master class on how to redirect the public's perception of an entertainer after a scandal. Usher and his team could have took the herpes scandal lying down, but clearly set out a well thought plan to refocus the public to his legendary career.

It was a thread on twitter a few months ago about them doing analytics. 10s across the board
Wait, can you link me to this thread?

His team so smart though. 
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

shante smith

Quote from: Summertime on April 12, 2024, 03:53:25 PM
Quote from: Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾 on April 11, 2024, 07:55:27 PMLove that King can still book covers.  Him still gracing magazines this many years later is incredible. Sexy legendary icon.

Yeah Usher killing it.