Naomi Campbell Joins 'AHS: Hotel'.

Started by Sovereign., July 24, 2015, 01:16:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sovereign.

QuoteUndeterred by the verbal beatdown she received last season at the hands of Empire?s Cookie, Naomi Campbell is going toe-to-toe with another formidable diva: Lady Gaga.

The actress-supermodel is checking into American Horror Story: Hotel for a multi-episode arc, TVLine has learned exclusively.

Campbell ? who starts shooting next week ? will play a fashion editor who pays the ultimate price for her critiques. In addition to Gaga, she will also have scenes with returning AHS alum Angela Bassett.

Campbell joins a swelling Hotel guest list that includes fellow AHS virgins Gaga and Max Greenfield, as well as franchise vets Bassett, Matt Bomer, Evan Peters, Sarah Paulson, Kathy Bates, Denis O?Hare, Finn Wittrock and Lily Rabe.

In a recent interview, exec producer Murphy revealed that AHS: Hotel will be ?much more horror-based? and ?more dark? than its predecessors, adding, ?It?s? a little bloodier and grislier I think than anything that we?ve done before. It?s straight horror this year.?

JCJ.

asdfghjkl

Gilgamesh.

She's a terrible actress but for some reason I'm excited.

Young

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 24, 2015, 02:38:01 AM
She's a terrible actress but for some reason I'm excited.

Sddddddd

>>><<<

I think she just BOOKS me visually :stressed:

STUNNA GOD

July 24, 2015, 08:58:48 AM #8 Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 09:40:17 AM by Trey
It's either gonna be one extreme... This season is gonna fucking SLAY or its gonna be an all over the place, fucking MESS.

Zankou.

d

the show usually slays every other season so I'm hopeful

Wtv

Congrats to her, will be interesting to see her on such show.
tho cant help but feel like Ryan Murphy is just making as much noise as they can to keep the show popular, I mean: Lady Gaga, Naomi Campbell... then Ariana, Nick Jonas on Scream..... feels a bit like gimmicks, more than something authentic.

AIDS!

Ma Lo

ckdsjcdscndncds

This is going to be epic!