Official TV Show Thread!

Started by BrandySource, May 07, 2016, 05:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrandySource

May 07, 2016, 05:42:34 PM Last Edit: March 03, 2019, 01:42:10 PM by squid
Post about your favorite TV shows here

♛MANNY♛

QuoteABC has made its first new series pickup for 2016-17, officially giving the drama ?Designated Survivor? a spot on the schedule next season.

The show stars Kiefer Sutherland as a lower-level Cabinet member who is suddenly elevated to the presidency after an attack on Washington. Natascha McElhone (?Californication?) plays his wife; the cast also includes Maggie Q, Kal Penn, Italia Ricci, Adan Canto, LaMonica Garrett and Tanner Buchanan.

?Designated Survivor? had a series commitment from the start, so its official pickup is mostly a formality.

The show was created by David Guggenheim (?Safe House?); Paul McGuigan (?Sherlock,? ?The Family?) directed the pilot. It joins 12 returning scripted shows on the ABC schedule for 2016-17; the network unveils its full lineup for next season on May 17.

Here?s a teaser for ?Designated Survivor.?

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Nyan Cat

♛MANNY♛

Quantico tonight  :flamebroiled: :flamebroiled: :flamebroiled: :flamebroiled:

poor fuckin miranda  :uhh: i thought it was ha when she left  :dead:

hope she pulls thru tho loved seein' ha on my screen

and the fuckin twist for Drew  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: wtf

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/05/08/quantico-postmortem-season-1-episode-21-closure-terrorist-identity

kjndkjfbnf

MelMel

the original thread>>>>>> tbqfhwy

BAPHOMET.

yeah, this one is kinda... Not going to be what the first one was.

♛MANNY♛

fffffffff it's literally no difference between this one and the old one :dead:

MelMel