omf the gorilla pit kid is Black, not White

Started by Ashley Bank$, May 30, 2016, 09:19:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinpool

Quote from: GRAND on May 30, 2016, 11:21:32 PM
what if he wasn't the only gorilla in the exhibit guys

:udontlookok:

d

He wasn't that's why the bby was in there for so long they had to get the female gorillas out first.

Kaeli.

And from the pics posted of the fam, there were two other kids too. She probably panicked. I mean she could jump in, get mauled and save one child but then the other two don't have a mom :dead:

And why are we just blaming it on the mom? Was the daddy there? :plzstop:

Young

Quote from: gudit on May 30, 2016, 11:16:45 PM
Quote from: 1Rig on May 30, 2016, 11:14:57 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on May 30, 2016, 09:41:25 PM

not him being perched in some jordans
what in the damn ...

why is he perched like he's home omffff

Fugjfhgx hbivhvbvvvvvvvvvvvvgfffddddrfrtg

BrokenHeartsHeal

May 30, 2016, 11:25:44 PM #124 Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 11:27:28 PM by BrokenHeartsHeal
Quote from: Dumas. on May 30, 2016, 11:19:29 PM
Quote from: gudit on May 30, 2016, 11:15:58 PM
I'm not saying literally leap and start boxing the ape but the natural motherly instinct is to protect your child not perch with the ppl filming the fcking circus. She sounds too calm too.
That's why I said I wasn't surprised she was a big girl. I wasn't trying to be funny but I knew there had to be something physically holding her back from doing what she should have done.

I guarantee it if were someone a bit more fit they would have leaped down. It was a 15 foot jump. Animals usually can't multitask, if you distract them they're gonna be focused on you. Just distract him. If it means getting seriously hurt or worse than it is what it is. That child has yet to live life, you have already to a great extent.

distract the gorilla by going down there to get your child.... who's gonna get your child while you distract? someone else would have to jump down thereto get em, so now that's three ppl down there.  Who's gonna get the mom after the mom is down there tussling with the gorilla?someone else is gomna have to go down there and get her or whatever remains of her...

not to mention the gorillas familys gonna pop up and now its crips vs bloods

JUST SHOOT THE DAMNS GORILLA DEAD AND CALL IT A DAY. I know its sad, poor thing but yeah

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: BrokenHeartsHeal on May 30, 2016, 11:25:44 PM
Quote from: Dumas. on May 30, 2016, 11:19:29 PM
Quote from: gudit on May 30, 2016, 11:15:58 PM
I'm not saying literally leap and start boxing the ape but the natural motherly instinct is to protect your child not perch with the ppl filming the fcking circus. She sounds too calm too.
That's why I said I wasn't surprised she was a big girl. I wasn't trying to be funny but I knew there had to be something physically holding her back from doing what she should have done.

I guarantee it if were someone a bit more fit they would have leaped down. It was a 15 foot jump. Animals usually can't multitask, if you distract them they're gonna be focused on you. Just distract him. If it means getting seriously hurt or worse than it is what it is. That child has yet to live life, you have already to a great extent.

distract the gorilla by going down there to get your child.... who's gonna get your child while you distract? someone else would have to jump down thereto get em, so now that's three ppl down there.  Who's gonna get the mom after the mom is down there tussling with the gorilla?someone else is gomna have to go down there and get her or whatever remains of her...

JUST SHOOT THE DAMNS GORILLA DEAD AND CALL IT A DAY. I know its sad, poor thing but yeah

yea. At the end of the day SOMEONE or something had to die. There's no way around it.

LOONA.

Quote from: Kaeli. on May 30, 2016, 11:15:00 PM
Quote from: Baphomet. on May 30, 2016, 11:12:04 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on May 30, 2016, 11:08:09 PM
I wouldn't jump in does that make me a bitch

Im sorr' but yeah... Im not risking my life like that for no one.  :dead: jumping down  there off impulse and we both die

!!!!

I mean I'd call for help or somethin but no use in us both getting mauled. & they seem to be worse to adults.

:plzstop:

That's what you say safely typing from your keyboards but when placed in a dire situation the body tends to act on its own.   

GRAND

Quote from: Dumas. on May 30, 2016, 11:23:44 PM
I'm sorry. I just couldn't watch some animal drag my child or relative without jumping down there. You don't know if its a friendly drag or "oh wow cool. they served lunch early today" drag.
n

i hear all that, but they weren't fighting a pitbull or wasp

it's a 'RILLA thats 2-3x the size of an adult male

we just can't win vs them   :dead: :dead: :dead:

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

MelMel

BAPHOMET.

yummy

Quote from: Drais. on May 30, 2016, 11:27:16 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on May 30, 2016, 11:15:00 PM
Quote from: Baphomet. on May 30, 2016, 11:12:04 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on May 30, 2016, 11:08:09 PM
I wouldn't jump in does that make me a bitch

Im sorr' but yeah... Im not risking my life like that for no one.  :dead: jumping down  there off impulse and we both die

!!!!

I mean I'd call for help or somethin but no use in us both getting mauled. & they seem to be worse to adults.

:plzstop:

That's what you say safely typing from your keyboards but when placed in a dire situation the body tends to act on its own.   

Yeah, I don't think anyone knows what exactly they would do in this situation unless they experienced it themselves.

merkaba

Quote from: Dumas. on May 30, 2016, 11:23:44 PM
I'm sorry. I just couldn't watch some animal drag my child or relative without jumping down there. You don't know if its a friendly drag or "oh wow cool. they served lunch early today" drag.

You have such a gentle spirit. Almost womanly (I don't mean that in a rude way, it's a good thing) :stressed:

Cowboy Nine

yeah I don't really fault the mother for not jumping in

It's a scary situation, ya never know with animals