faggot she's been with more men publicly than Ci

So again, try again nigger

:blessed:

FlowerBomb

Jan's is a millionaire gorls
Don't be silly now
:ummwhat:

The Brandy Barbie

When they hook up with a regular guy it's "He's just looking for a come up.  He doesn't really love that girl."  When they marry someone with more money it's "She's a gold digger.  She 'a using him."  What do y'all want these people to do?

GRAND

Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on March 24, 2017, 12:59:53 PM
Jans estate is TARNISHED and Paris ain't lettin her have a cent of the Thriller mess

Jans wanted her $20 for bingo but paris wears the pants clearly :kii:
I'm crying

That conniving bitch is gonna get hers

:hmph:

MAY

Glock, remember this?

QuoteFuture continued, saying he didn't want to deal with the headlines that come from a high-profile relationship.

"I was like ?I'll marry you today. You want to get married, let's get married.' But I'm not getting married with all these different people in my wedding," he explained. "My family have to be there. I'm from the hood, hood people going to be there. It might be people that you don't like that's going to be there. But I know they love me, they got my best interest...I don't want nobody from the industry there, I don't want the media there...

..."We were like best friends and I told her how I felt...She was like, ?Nah, I just took pictures' with the bridal thing? So it was like more of embarrassment and I felt embarrassed for her

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

leftout

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on March 24, 2017, 12:30:01 PM
Monica has a song about side chicks and faith is still trying to fuck Biggie's corpse

So what's up faggots
:kii: :kii: :kii:

I gotta hand the biggest flop bitch crown to Gaith because :kii: :kii: NO bitch has fucked her way to the flop like that one

This bitch was eatin booty off the biggest rapper of all time and still didn't pop off? Who stans for that? LMAO!

GRAND

MAY

Sounds like Ci kinda ran him off tbh

leftout

leftout

Ciara was a bride and is now a wife. Embarrassed? kii

GLOCK

Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on March 24, 2017, 12:55:01 PM
Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on March 24, 2017, 12:29:03 PM
Secondly you won't find pics of Ci leaving Ashton Kutchers house at 4am or Soulja boy claiming he fucked like you do with Rihanna

So LMAO
they label Ci a slut
who is they?  :dead:
Her exes have sorta labeled her as such  :plzstop:
It's ok. She's married and "happy" now sis

GRAND

Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on March 24, 2017, 01:03:36 PM
Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on March 24, 2017, 12:30:01 PM
Monica has a song about side chicks and faith is still trying to fuck Biggie's corpse

So what's up faggots
:kii: :kii: :kii:

I gotta hand the biggest flop bitch crown to Gaith because :kii: :kii: NO bitch has fucked her way to the flop like that one

This bitch was eatin booty off the biggest rapper of all time and still didn't pop off? Who stans for that? LMAO!
and is STILL using his name and flopping

:feelinmyself:

GLOCK

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on March 24, 2017, 01:03:02 PM
Glock, remember this?

QuoteFuture continued, saying he didn't want to deal with the headlines that come from a high-profile relationship.

"I was like ?I'll marry you today. You want to get married, let's get married.' But I'm not getting married with all these different people in my wedding," he explained. "My family have to be there. I'm from the hood, hood people going to be there. It might be people that you don't like that's going to be there. But I know they love me, they got my best interest...I don't want nobody from the industry there, I don't want the media there...

..."We were like best friends and I told her how I felt...She was like, ?Nah, I just took pictures' with the bridal thing? So it was like more of embarrassment and I felt embarrassed for her

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
yes
I'm yelling  :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

Sis wants to be a Kardashian so bad  :dead:

leftout

Quote from: GLOCK PARTY on March 24, 2017, 01:06:14 PM
Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on March 24, 2017, 12:55:01 PM
Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on March 24, 2017, 12:29:03 PM
Secondly you won't find pics of Ci leaving Ashton Kutchers house at 4am or Soulja boy claiming he fucked like you do with Rihanna

So LMAO
they label Ci a slut
who is they?  :dead:
Her exes have sorta labeled her as suchl
ok, show us the proof for that