WELP. Looks like Creonta is gonna be disbarred and BROKE...

Started by ❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️, May 10, 2017, 01:37:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Scott. on May 10, 2017, 02:24:22 PM
Quote from: TEXASbama on May 10, 2017, 02:16:36 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on May 10, 2017, 02:07:45 PM
Quote from: TEXASbama on May 10, 2017, 02:01:49 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on May 10, 2017, 01:43:46 PM
I read that Phaedra's firing was actually out of Andy's hands. She broke a morality clause in her concract. She also broke a libel clause in her contract as well. It's in all the housewives contracts.

You heard from who ? Lil pookie from down the block ?

Or has andy told you personally ?
Didn't I just fuckin tell you I read that shit online. I didn't say it was true.

Yeah I seen what you wrote and im asking wno you heard it from or where did you read this ?

CLEARLY he said ONLINE

And I SAID ONLINE WHERE damn

Yall Wanna come for ppl but come with a i heard or i read online .. Bitch where online did you read it hun.

Cite your sources. 
Just saying online doesnt mean shit

BigDawg

Quote from: Scott. on May 10, 2017, 02:23:40 PM
I read that Phaedra's firing was actually out of Andy's hands. She broke a morality clause in her concract. She also broke a libel clause in her contract as well. It's in all the housewives contracts.

Didn't I just fuckin tell you I read that shit online. I didn't say it was true.

Why do you even bother  :plzstop:
:dead:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: BigDawg on May 10, 2017, 02:26:20 PM

Yeah I seen what you wrote and im asking wno you heard it from or where did you read this ?

Phaedra Parks Claims One of the Producers Started the Rumor About Kandi Burruss, She Just Repeated It-blogged by @thereal__bee ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
It looks like #PhaedraParks will not be returning to #Bravo?s ?Real Housewives of Atlanta? but according to her it's all because of a ?morality clause? in her contract. A source told #PageSix, "There are lines listed in all cast members? contracts that they cannot cross,...Libel is one of them. She?s in breach of contract and the cast basically said, ?Us or her.? ? On the reunion, fans watched as #PorshaWilliams revealed that Parks was the culprit behind the malicious rumor that co-star #KandiBurruss was planning to to rape and drug Porsha. Though Parks told Williams the information, she says that she's not to blame because one of the producers provided her with the false information in the first place.  ?Phaedra tried to blame producers for manipulating the scenario, and it was cut from the reunion show. They?re not allowed to break the ?fourth wall? and talk about production. It may not have been entirely Phaedra?s fault, but she has to take the fall,? the source said. A source close to Parks says the producer "told her the drug and rape story, which she repeated to another cast member. It snowballed. The editing was not kind to her.? Despite all the he-say, she-say, Bravo insists that production was not involved in the matter. #rhoa #realhousewivesofatlanta

Thanks !

BigDawg

Quote from: TEXASbama on May 10, 2017, 02:26:30 PM

I just posted it.

CLEARLY he said ONLINE

Yall Wanna come for ppl but come with a i heard or i read online .. Bitch where online did you read it hun.

Cite your sources. 

BigDawg

Quote from: TEXASbama on May 10, 2017, 02:27:23 PM

Phaedra Parks Claims One of the Producers Started the Rumor About Kandi Burruss, She Just Repeated It-blogged by @thereal__bee ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
It looks like #PhaedraParks will not be returning to #Bravo?s ?Real Housewives of Atlanta? but according to her it's all because of a ?morality clause? in her contract. A source told #PageSix, "There are lines listed in all cast members? contracts that they cannot cross,...Libel is one of them. She?s in breach of contract and the cast basically said, ?Us or her.? ? On the reunion, fans watched as #PorshaWilliams revealed that Parks was the culprit behind the malicious rumor that co-star #KandiBurruss was planning to to rape and drug Porsha. Though Parks told Williams the information, she says that she's not to blame because one of the producers provided her with the false information in the first place.  ?Phaedra tried to blame producers for manipulating the scenario, and it was cut from the reunion show. They?re not allowed to break the ?fourth wall? and talk about production. It may not have been entirely Phaedra?s fault, but she has to take the fall,? the source said. A source close to Parks says the producer "told her the drug and rape story, which she repeated to another cast member. It snowballed. The editing was not kind to her.? Despite all the he-say, she-say, Bravo insists that production was not involved in the matter. #rhoa #realhousewivesofatlanta

Thanks !
:usuresis:

Scott.

Quote from: TEXASbama on May 10, 2017, 02:26:30 PM

CLEARLY he said ONLINE

Cite your sources. 

And you didn't say shit like that. You was asking about Pookie and nem until he clarified. Fuck up out my fayyy.

Scott.

Quote from: BigDawg on May 10, 2017, 02:28:46 PM

Thanks !

As if you telling him WHERE it was was gon stop him from saying "Andy! Confirm! Won't Believe!" :plzstop:

sawayama

BigDawg

Quote from: Scott. on May 10, 2017, 02:34:11 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on May 10, 2017, 02:28:46 PM

Thanks !

As if you telling him WHERE it was was gon stop him from saying "Andy! Confirm! Won't Believe!" :plzstop:

:kii:

Kaeli.

BigDawg