Venus fans...

Started by ❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️, July 11, 2017, 02:40:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

July 11, 2017, 02:40:16 PM Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 02:40:53 PM by Alotta Vagyna
How do you like her chances to lift her sixth Venus Rosewater dish on Saturday? She seems to be dealing with this accident as well as she can. Her serve has been amazing last two matches. She plays Konta Thursday.

RAY7

She's done
Konta has a winning head to head against her
and she's gonna be playing in front of her home crowd in the UK
I'm scared to even watch tbh

GLOCK

didnt she just murder someone?
she wont ever be right..

Quote from: AYR on July 11, 2017, 02:43:19 PM
She's done
Konta has a winning head to head against her
and she's gonna be playing in front of her home crowd in the UK
I'm scared to even watch tbh

Sure, Konta leads 3 - 2. But Venus just hammered her on clay in Rome. And she wasn't serving half as well as she is now. I pick Venus to go all the way.

Quote from: GLOW on July 11, 2017, 02:43:58 PM
she wont ever be right..

Didn't some random dude just murder your hole and give you AIDS? You can talk to Shuji sis :sistas:

RAY7

🦚

Venus is very hit or miss.
Hope she wins, but that Konta bitch is over 10 years younger and at the top of her game.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

JaMuzik

I'm super fucking nervous, I'm not gonna lie. Konta kinda dominates Vee on hardcords, but on clay she was trash...and it still went 3. I don't know what it will look like on grass. Vee's serve right now is on fire, about the place it was in Dubai 2015 when she beat Konta the first time. I need Vee's groundies to be on fucking point. I need this crowd to NOT try it like they did with Serena vs. Watson in 2015. Eek, I'm a mess. I need Vee to pull through. I'm mad at Halep for not getting the job done

JaMuzik

she wont ever be right..

The police rescinded their statement saying that Venus was at fault and said she entered the intersection lawfully. Video footage corroborated that. It was an accident, she didn't "murder" anyone. His stupid ass wife driving over 25 mph that plowed into Venus kinda killed her own husband tbqfh. Still tragic for all parties involved

Vonc2002

she wont ever be right..
sddddddddddddddd
What a bitch
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

como la whore

It depends on which Venus shows up tbh. If she's even just a little bit tired Kunta will eat her alive. I noticed today that Venus wasn't moving as well as she normally does and relied mostly on her serve to get through the match. Not saying she played horribly or anything, she won in straights which is great.

It's gonna be a nail biter for sure. Kunta is super confident and will have the crowd on her side  :hmph:

I was HOPING Halep would put her away but as usual the bitch choked. If Venus gets through Kunta I definitely see her winning the title.

Gonna be a nervous wreck Thursday  :loose2when:

como la whore

and can someone please eliminate Federer? Sick of him.
:melmel:

Quote from: CDY on July 11, 2017, 08:21:53 PM

Hate this man :hmph:

But yeah...Venus didn't move well today. Playing back to back days really took its toll. But she has a day off. She'll be fresh.

como la whore

Quote from: Alotta Vagyna on July 11, 2017, 08:50:13 PM
Quote from: CDY on July 11, 2017, 08:21:53 PM

Hate this man :hmph:

!!!
the way the media drools and makes everything about him. i'm gonna be pissed if he wins the title  :hmph: