so i got my lighting equipment set up...

Started by Herb., October 04, 2015, 10:35:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

Plank

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCcccccccccccccc

am escited foe ya

Plank

make sure u add in suma those cust'mer serv' vidyas

ure gonna b a HIT faggot!
n im gonna hit u in ur damns face if cec' evn touches ur lips 'gain

Stewie

Quote from: VILLAIN on October 04, 2015, 10:44:43 PM
Yay! Lowkey, I imagined that you'd pick up (and improve upon) from where Qaadir left off

qaadir hasn't left or doesnt need improvement...his videos are still entertaining

herbert is a different human being....i think the worst thing he can do is pretend to be someone else....noone wants to watch a phony

Herb.

oihgu97f86o7ctvybuni

thnx guys. love u too.

Inject My Lips

YASSS!  Don't forget to do a Curly hair routine to get the natural girls on board! 

FINE.

Ain't even uploaded a vid yet and the gorls are already comparing

Yessssss, sis

Herb.

Quote from: Stewie on October 04, 2015, 11:10:27 PM
Yay! Lowkey, I imagined that you'd pick up (and improve upon) from where Qaadir left off

qaadir hasn't left or doesnt need improvement...his videos are still entertaining

herbert is a different human being....i think the worst thing he can do is pretend to be someone else....noone wants to watch a phony
i was gonna say something along those lines but i didn't wanna sound stuck up.
but yeah, i'm herb.
i could see the comparison, but i dont think u guys really get a full idea of who i am thru my typing on here.

i'm just bringing the same energy i give people in my every day life and sharing it with youtube. with a lil creative twist. that's all. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Inject My Lips

Quote from: Stewie on October 04, 2015, 11:10:27 PM

Yeah Qaadir's problem was consistency.  I don't know why that fool would throw away his youtube channel for them minimum wage jobs.  Glad he's back on track and accepting sponsorships now.

Stewie

i'm herberts manager and the one who gave himt he extra nudge he needed to do the youtube videos (i have proof) :everythingok:

just cut me my 10% when the check comes in.....and i dont give a fuck if its 20 dollars.....thats two trips to an indian buffet

RekeRig

ds;sdsddssd

yes!!  and bring back Ms. "Time for some mess" :kii:

Herb.

Quote from: Hazeleyes on October 04, 2015, 11:11:26 PM
YASSS!  Don't forget to do a Curly hair routine to get the natural girls on board!
nnnn

i was actually thinking of doing one.
down the line. a little later.  :wub: :wub:

is this who i think it is? :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

pCj

iman

I'm so excited for you bby :stressed: What topics will you be talking about?