Started by b7, December 26, 2017, 09:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GRAND

Quote from: Kaeli. on March 16, 2018, 01:08:31 PM
I've never seen an asian with just a mustache
I saw an Asian man with the same mustache as the guy in Kill bill

I wanted to touch it

#Mu7

why don't rnb artist go back and reap the benefits of their catalogs and start certifying their old shit and get some of this GREAT PRESS to launch their new projects. it seems as though that would be wise and help them and besides everybody wants to be latched on to something that's "successful" or winning!

Cartierline

Cartierline

Ma Lo

I can't wait for Soul Calibur

Kurama

March 16, 2018, 01:32:06 PM #111 Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 01:32:49 PM by Kurama
I really hate how language/verbiage can really become common and catchy for the sole purpose of making someone seem informed.

It's really starting to bother me how folks who have a platform or a certain level of privilege get to create these sort of catch phrases or terms and anyone who doesn't use these terms are seen as less informed or behind. Doesn't help that most of these ppl coining these terms that everyone HAVE to use aren't even connected to the communities or descriptors these terms are highlighting.

In short: I hate how all these muthafuckas are going around talking about "LATINX" this, "I am a CURATOR of that", "Lets UNPACK this" .

A professor tried to tell me the other day that it's frowned upon to use the term homosexual now and that they are deciding to use gay instead. Muthafucka who is deciding this and why didn't us folks get the fuckin memo?!

Why can't we speak however the fuck we want to speak and not have that be seen as indicator of our intelligence or ability?!

kbye.

MelMel

MelMel

b7

Quote from: Kurama on March 16, 2018, 01:32:06 PM
I really hate how language/verbiage can really become common and catchy for the sole purpose of making someone seem informed.

It's really starting to bother me how folks who have a platform or a certain level of privilege get to create these sort of catch phrases or terms and anyone who doesn't use these terms are seen as less informed or behind. Doesn't help that most of these ppl coining these terms that everyone HAVE to use aren't even connected to the communities or descriptors these terms are highlighting.

In short: I hate how all these muthafuckas are going around talking about "LATINX" this, "I am a CURATOR of that", "Lets UNPACK this" .

A professor tried to tell me the other day that it's frowned upon to use the term homosexual now and that they are deciding to use gay instead. Muthafucka who is deciding this and why didn't us folks get the fuckin memo?!

Why can't we speak however the fuck we want to speak and not have that be seen as indicator of our intelligence or ability?!

kbye.
OMG YES

:plzstop:

post of the year

yummy

kbye.

Tweet this so I can retweet and tag that HausMuva faggot  :fuming:

b7

Quote from: ANIMMAI on March 16, 2018, 07:44:56 PM

kbye.

Tweet this so I can retweet and tag that HausMuva faggot  :fuming:
!!!!!

tweet it out and create a twitter thread, verbatim. Please

:plzstop:

KING BENTLEY.

March 16, 2018, 07:47:52 PM #117 Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 07:48:11 PM by SAINT BENTLEY.
Baph really made this place fun for me
I miss him

H.#.G.*.Z

RAY7

Just watched the first episode of 5th Ward
its a GOOD show

Scott.

I don?t get why this mf is back