Random thoughts ...

Started by b7, December 26, 2017, 09:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

I can't sleep but have to get up in 5 hours. Nice!

b7

b7

Quote from: same ol' nigga from the block on June 08, 2018, 11:50:42 AM
I have a coworker who clearly wants to be in upper management so badly ...

But instead of just doing a great job and showing his natural leadership abilities...He takes on the "role" of management from time to time...

Asking if we've completed mess, etc. He really expects an answer from me. I just look at him like :udontlookok: And I hate to be shady or bitchy but I don't answer to you :dead: Worry about yourself.

He wants to be "that" person so badly but if you're meant to be a leader it should be pretty evident - it comes naturally. People come TO YOU with questions, look to you for advice on the job...you're a resource for your colleagues. You don't have to come to them with this act mess.

It can come off condescending and I don't think he realizes that.

Fall back and play your position, hun.  :unsure:

Especially since you're just doing an OK job with your responsibilities you have now. Focus on bettering that before you set your eyes on moving up.

Happy Friday lolz :jackiessales:
dndnfnfnnff omg he sounds insufferable. motivating the team! ?Alright guys lets get back to work. let?s be efficient?!

n

Can?t stand people like that

b7

Quote from: same ol' nigga from the block on June 08, 2018, 03:41:50 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on June 08, 2018, 03:40:26 PM
Quote from: same ol' nigga from the block on June 08, 2018, 11:50:42 AM

But instead of just doing a great job and showing his natural leadership abilities...He takes on the "role" of management from time to time...

Asking if we've completed mess, etc. He really expects an answer from me. I just look at him like :udontlookok: And I hate to be shady or bitchy but I don't answer to you :dead: Worry about yourself.

He wants to be "that" person so badly but if you're meant to be a leader it should be pretty evident - it comes naturally. People come TO YOU with questions, look to you for advice on the job...you're a resource for your colleagues. You don't have to come to them with this act mess.

Especially since you're just doing an OK job with your responsibilities you have now. Focus on bettering that before you set your eyes on moving up.

dndnfnfnnff omg he sounds insufferable. motivating the team! ?Alright guys lets get back to work. let?s be efficient?!

n

Can?t stand people like that
vsob'osbsvobvsbosvbossbbsvob

omg . bulls eye. that is the tea he gives.

like stfu. u barely do ur own job competently

if i were him i'd be tryna keep shit low key
:plzstop:

Not them combing over the numbers like

Wait a minute Dave ...
:diddraispoot:

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Ma Lo

I always feel so out of place going to pride fests and any events where hundreds of thousands of gays and lesbians congregate I wonder why ?

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: my heart never had a hero on June 08, 2018, 11:50:42 AM

Thats how i was at pizza hut lol well the resource and getting asked questions
But thats only because after my mom passed i didnt want to go home after my shift ended for some reason so i stayed until 4 5 sometimes 7 am learning things until i was expert level but because i worked for racist indians they didnt want me to be the rgm so i was an assistant manager in title with the pay of rgm untill they found this white guy from another store to take over as rgm

But ur right once u know ur job and its ins and outs being the go to comes naturally

Even at the tele communications co.oany i worked for
They didnt want me to *act* as lead (act meaning ur in the role while the leads are away) and they prefered the old timers but they would hit up my skype asking me how to do this and that lol. But thars only because im very dogmatic about learning everything about my job anf its sticky notes

But we had kurt who got assigned projects and tried to re assign them

And actually try to book if it wasnt done like nigga fall backs its ur project and yew aint mah boss

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Kurama

I really really hate pseudo intellectual (fake "woke) folks today

Niggas still on social media feigning for love and relationships by means of being sexual af- only to cry on SM when it doesn't work out.

Oceans 8 was the most boring shit I sat through this year. Pointless.

MelMel

I am so sorry about what's happening with these kids being separated from their parents at the border and what not, but I am so sick of people saying that this is the most "un-American" thing they have ever witnessed. It's perfectly on brand for America. Separating WHOLE ass families during slavery; stealing Native American lands and forcing families to move and die just to get to a new location (and still being attacked when they get to these new lands); putting the Japenese into internment camps during WWII. America is a piece of shit. Trump is definitely a piece of shit. Fuck white people. Fuck them all.

RAY7

Quote from: MelMel on June 20, 2018, 12:41:24 PM
I am so sorry about what's happening with these kids being separated from their parents at the border and what not, but I am so sick of people saying that this is the most "un-American" thing they have ever witnessed. It's perfectly on brand for America. Separating WHOLE ass families during slavery; stealing Native American lands and forcing families to move and die just to get to a new location (and still being attacked when they get to these new lands); putting the Japenese into internment camps during WWII. America is a piece of shit. Trump is definitely a piece of shit. Fuck white people. Fuck them all.
woah

Cartierline

black OWT then, mel x2.

i agree completely btw.

MelMel

Young

I really want this June?s Diary EP to snatch my wig BALD

Kurama

Quote from: MelMel on June 20, 2018, 12:41:24 PM

ACK!!!

Melicifer I literally was about to post similar mess on my FB but I refrained because I know im coming from a place of anger with the message. You inspired me to say fuck it and fuck being civil today.  :wub: