Random thoughts ...

Started by b7, December 26, 2017, 09:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelMel

Quote from: Kurama on June 20, 2018, 12:59:12 PM
Quote from: MelMel on June 20, 2018, 12:41:24 PM
I am so sorry about what's happening with these kids being separated from their parents at the border and what not, but I am so sick of people saying that this is the most "un-American" thing they have ever witnessed. It's perfectly on brand for America. Separating WHOLE ass families during slavery; stealing Native American lands and forcing families to move and die just to get to a new location (and still being attacked when they get to these new lands); putting the Japenese into internment camps during WWII. America is a piece of shit. Trump is definitely a piece of shit. Fuck white people. Fuck them all.

ACK!!!

Melicifer I literally was about to post similar mess on my FB but I refrained because I know im coming from a place of anger with the message. You inspired me to say fuck it and fuck being civil today.  :wub:
Fuck civility. I'm over it. We always have to be docile and complacent. FUCK THAT! Let's us be angry!
:fuming:

FlowerBomb

Quote from: MelMel on June 20, 2018, 01:01:05 PM
I am so sorry about what's happening with these kids being separated from their parents at the border and what not, but I am so sick of people saying that this is the most "un-American" thing they have ever witnessed. It's perfectly on brand for America. Separating WHOLE ass families during slavery; stealing Native American lands and forcing families to move and die just to get to a new location (and still being attacked when they get to these new lands); putting the Japenese into internment camps during WWII. America is a piece of shit. Trump is definitely a piece of shit. Fuck white people. Fuck them all.

ACK!!!

Melicifer I literally was about to post similar mess on my FB but I refrained because I know im coming from a place of anger with the message. You inspired me to say fuck it and fuck being civil today.  :wub:
Fuck civility. I'm over it. We always have to be docile and complacent. FUCK THAT! Let's us be angry!
:fuming:
:ohwow:

BAPHOMET.

I wanna run melmel kurama and Drais over with my car at the same time

Bulldagger

MelMel

Quote from: Pull Baph Up. on June 20, 2018, 03:46:51 PM
I wanna run melmel kurama and Drais over with my car at the same time
:nowgorl:

MelMel

BAPHOMET.

RAY7

This is still funny after these years

b7

Quote from: Young on June 20, 2018, 12:53:34 PM
I really want this June?s Diary EP to snatch my wig BALD
gccvvvvvvvvvvvv

Is it coming on June 30th, or

b7

ACK!!!

Melicifer I literally was about to post similar mess on my FB but I refrained because I know im coming from a place of anger with the message. You inspired me to say fuck it and fuck being civil today:wub:
:plzstop:

ton

Quote from: 1RIG on June 20, 2018, 05:39:19 PM
Quote from: Young on June 20, 2018, 12:53:34 PM
I really want this June?s Diary EP to snatch my wig BALD
gccvvvvvvvvvvvv

Is it coming on June 30th, or
bxbxbbxbxbxbxbbx

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: he iz on June 20, 2018, 08:47:27 PM
I think I first realized I'm from the hood when I got my first paycheck...I was working in a pretty nice area and I was legit confused as hell why there weren't any check cashing places on such a busy/commercial street.  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Had to wait til I got back to Southside to ching ching :woohoo:

It didn't hit me until a bit down the road....but I was like :usureuok:
dfkdfmfdmfdfd

And it's hilarious because I went around asking people if they knew where I could find a check cashing place. Including the tellers at a bank.

:plzstop: :plzstop:

I know they were like :diddraispoot:  :ummwhat: :sup:

:plzstop:

I remember my first bank account i put 20 in a savings

And rhen i.went to get 7 out for some cheeseteak rolls and pizza rolls from the chinese store

And the bitch gon say he just opened this acct this week

Mind ya damn bizness bitch

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

🦚

You?d go inside a bank to get 7$  :plzstop:

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/