Random thoughts ...

Started by b7, December 26, 2017, 09:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Kurama on July 06, 2018, 11:02:53 AM
So sick of these niggas trying to make everyone else buy into respectability politics

Dress to impress! Look professional at all times! Suit and Tie! Look like, smell like, talk like money!!

Bitch I aint tryna put on no hot ass suit every damn day! For what!?

Oh, so I can LOOK like im intelligent, so I can look professional! So I can look accomplished!

I don't give a damn about none of that.

Most these niggas who dress to impress still ain't doing diddley SHIT with their live!

Go awf king and then there are the ppul that say well.maybe if he wore a suit they wouldnt ........

Thats rediculous

Inteligence doesnt just wear suits im.sure they can think better in less uptight clothing lol

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

MelMel

Quote from: Kurama on July 06, 2018, 11:02:53 AM
So sick of these niggas trying to make everyone else buy into respectability politics

Dress to impress! Look professional at all times! Suit and Tie! Look like, smell like, talk like money!!

Bitch I aint tryna put on no hot ass suit every damn day! For what!?

Oh, so I can LOOK like im intelligent, so I can look professional! So I can look accomplished!

I don't give a damn about none of that.

Most these niggas who dress to impress still ain't doing diddley SHIT with their live!

drag them bby

Kalifornia.

I hate when everyone stands up as soon as the plane lands.

Like, where tf are y'all going? :uhh:

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: StarKitty on July 14, 2018, 03:56:24 AM

I hate when a bitch stands  byt only reach for their luggage two seats vack when the line starr moving bitch mooooove

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

MelMel

off the plane

BITCH

Kalifornia.

Quote from: MelMel on July 14, 2018, 04:06:00 AM

off the plane

BITCH

You can't get off the plan with 20 rows of people in front of you.

HO

MelMel

I just wanna fight at this point
:cmerefag:

b7

ncncnncncn HOVERING over everybody  :x

I be so fucking impatient just sitting there tho. Whew

MelMel

July 14, 2018, 05:06:55 AM #263 Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 05:07:09 AM by MelMel
Brandy Shits On Monica is such a bop

Afro was CHANTING for his life

"Brandy Shits On Monica? WHAT"
"Brandy Shits On Monica! WHO!"

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: Red Boi on July 14, 2018, 08:28:08 AM
So I was in the break room yesterday and one of my coworkers asked me if I'd seen someone around in the office

I was unfamiliar with his name so I was a bit confused. Then he described him as, "the tall Back guy , one who looks always looks like he just woke up". And then it suddenly hit me who he was describing (as we don't have a huge amount of Black men working there)

But I'm thinking, just woke up? :uhh: He always dresses nicely from what I've seen and he has a natural afro hairstyle which ALWAYS looks neat. To me he was trying to imply that he looks unkempt - "just rolled outta bed".

This guy....I honestly don't even know what he is - he could pass as a couple of things (he's not White) but I guess he expected me to laugh and giggle. I just said Oh, I know who he is. No I haven't seen him today. And kept it moving.

He was tryna be cute but ended up making himself look like an asshole. I was so offended that he'd even think I would entertain mess like that.

Why do people do that?  :dead: Making him feel foolish without losing your cool or being shady is such a great way to handle stuff like this. Hopefully, he shuts his trap when another foolish idea like that comes in his head. He is probably jealous of the other Black guy.

D.I.E.G.O.

Oh and Bran?s album is coming.
:letsmessfag:

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: Red Boi on July 14, 2018, 09:00:38 AM
Quote from: D.I.E.G.O. on July 14, 2018, 08:42:16 AM
Quote from: Red Boi on July 14, 2018, 08:28:08 AM
So I was in the break room yesterday and one of my coworkers asked me if I'd seen someone around in the office

I was unfamiliar with his name so I was a bit confused. Then he described him as, "the tall Back guy , one who looks always looks like he just woke up". And then it suddenly hit me who he was describing (as we don't have a huge amount of Black men working there)

But I'm thinking, just woke up? :uhh: He always dresses nicely from what I've seen and he has a natural afro hairstyle which ALWAYS looks neat. To me he was trying to imply that he looks unkempt - "just rolled outta bed".

This guy....I honestly don't even know what he is - he could pass as a couple of things (he's not White) but I guess he expected me to laugh and giggle. I just said Oh, I know who he is. No I haven't seen him today. And kept it moving.

He was tryna be cute but ended up making himself look like an asshole. I was so offended that he'd even think I would entertain mess like that.

Why do people do that?  :dead: Making him feel foolish without losing your cool or being shady is such a great way to handle stuff like this. Hopefully, he shuts his trap when another foolish idea like that comes in his head. He is probably jealous of the other Black guy.
It came off as racist/colorist to me, or at the very least just very ignorant.

I don't know you like that for you to be making those kind of jokes about our coworkers. And definitely wasn't gonna join in on the laugh. Hehe! Haha! The joke was stale af.

The guy dresses WAY better than this fool sitting here talking about him. :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Get a fucking mirror. It's always the people who look a mess that wanna pop the most shit.

Hdjsbvdjsjjjsjdbjdusuhd this is so true. I always feel like if it?s a black man that is fashionable, well groomed, well spoken and/or excellent at what they do, people hate on them even more.  :plzstop: People can?t take  :dead:

Kurama

July 14, 2018, 02:15:50 PM #267 Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 02:16:55 PM by Kurama
Always wild to me how these question asking games pop up on every goddamn platform. Niggas really getting asked the same goddamn questions from the same goddamn ppl.

Everyone just follows  one another without really communicating until oh a game! let me finally ask this question or share how I really feel now!"

Why do we need games n shit to communicate on social media? Isn't that backwards? :uhh:

Kurama

Also, niggas really try to hold on to the power behind being anonymous or "reserved". I get it but it's kinda sad when you think about it all.

MelMel

Quote from: Kurama on July 14, 2018, 02:15:50 PM
Always wild to me how these question asking games pop up on every goddamn platform. Niggas really getting asked the same goddamn questions from the same goddamn ppl.

Everyone just follows  one another without really communicating until oh a game! let me finally ask this question or share how I really feel now!"

Why do we need games n shit to communicate on social media? Isn't that backwards? :uhh:
meet me in the chat