Random thoughts ...

Started by b7, December 26, 2017, 09:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Kurama on July 14, 2018, 02:15:50 PM
Always wild to me how these question asking games pop up on every goddamn platform. Niggas really getting asked the same goddamn questions from the same goddamn ppl.

Everyone just follows  one another without really communicating until oh a game! let me finally ask this question or share how I really feel now!"

Why do we need games n shit to communicate on social media? Isn't that backwards? :uhh:

lol  so say there is 10 people in a room
and we say okay lets all introduce ourselves (with social media ) in most cases name and a bit about the person is in the bio

so more than surface information would be ideal for sharing lol

so instead of saying share ur life story mess

they find other ways to find commonality

so lets play a game tell me what you thought when we first met?
go thru this checklist and fill it out  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

dumb but an excuse to break the ice i guess

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

FlowerBomb

Humans are disgusting, no wonder we haven't made contact with any life-forms.

Admin

I can't see myself living in Germany for the rest of my life. After having been gone for 10 months and now being back, I see nothing but flaws with this country.

FlowerBomb

Quote from: squid on July 15, 2018, 03:35:43 PM
I can't see myself living in Germany for the rest of my life. After having been gone for 10 months and now being back, I see nothing but flaws with this country.
Where else do you see home?

Admin

Quote from: Guilty on July 15, 2018, 03:39:02 PM
Quote from: squid on July 15, 2018, 03:35:43 PM
Where else do you see home?
Idk, I really liked Australia and can imagine building my new life over there. But I haven't seen enough of this world to make a decision yet.

CHOKE

I think being a prostitute would be fun, the only negative is no benefits

🦚

This bitch at work really pulled the ultimate white woman stunt today.

Trying to handover some of her files to me. Bitch those ain?t my clients. Fuck this look like to you? 12 years of slaves.

And then have the never to have a meltdown when I stood my ground and said absolutely not.

Nnnn @ me quoting Nicci Gilbert as those crocodile tears were streaming from they pale face. ?Bring it down Godzilla. Bring it down!?

It being sunny outside and you wanting to go home early is none of my concern. If you can?t handle your portfolio. Quit the damn job.  :letsmessfag:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Kaeli.

I just got so weak thinking about that time The Jans got into it with Ray over if The A-Town stomp was more iconic than the If choreography :kii:

Kurama

I have this thing where I don't move out of the way for white ppl while walking. If we're coming opposite directions you move or we just gonna stand there at a deadlock. I usually move for the elderly tho but I wasn't feeling it today. Long story short Gerchard had to take the extra 2 minutes to walk around me.

I feel bad sorta.

ton

Quote from: Kurama on July 19, 2018, 07:19:12 PM
I have this thing where I don't move out of the way for white ppl while walking. If we're coming opposite directions you move or we just gonna stand there at a deadlock. I usually move for the elderly tho but I wasn't feeling it today. Long story short Gerchard had to take the extra 2 minutes to walk around me.

I feel bad sorta.
BXBXBXBXBXBXB

What a bitch!

FlowerBomb

I feel bad sorta.
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

Monika

I feel bad sorta.
lmaooooooooo

Ch.....I be givin' a  :usuresis: I'm not movin'.
Yahudah

BAPHOMET.

I?m slowly getting over Bey. But then.... she does something to pull me back only slightly.

She?s such a bird tho

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Redskin on July 25, 2018, 02:54:17 PM
So glad this humidity has calmed the hell down. Felt like I was giving Chia pet downe yesterday.

You'll be giving Pet Cemetery if you shade Jans again

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Kalifornia on July 25, 2018, 03:46:47 PM
Quote from: Redskin on July 25, 2018, 02:54:17 PM
So glad this humidity has calmed the hell down. Felt like I was giving Chia pet downe yesterday.

You'll be giving Pet Cemetery if you shade Jans again
fgggggggggghhhgddfg