Random thoughts ...

Started by b7, December 26, 2017, 09:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

Quote from: Redskin on August 03, 2018, 02:37:05 PM
I hate being rude to people but UberEats got on my nerves today.

I made my order, and the app allows you to track the driver as they're on the way to your address.

This idiot was going in the completely opposite direction of my address, into an entirely different neighborhood.

So I called customer service (which is a fucking hassle because I had to stop working and take time out instead of being able to cancel through the app), told them what happened, immediately demanded a refund.... and this bitch is gonna have the nerve to say "Well since the order is still within the delivery time frame you'll still be charged if you cancel".

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Bitch . That's all she needed to say and it was AWN. :plzstop:

What time frame? You mean the same time frame that was about 30 minutes ago and is now being extended because this IDIOT continues to head in the wrong fucking direction? Even as we're speaking now?

No, I'm getting a complete refund and sending in another order. I don't know where he went with my food.  :uhh: Why is he going on a world tour when the shit is like 10 blocks away from me?

Like lady, I  just wanted to have my lunch. Not sit on the phone and kii kii with you about some brain dead driver who you guys somehow felt was competent enough to do this job. I'm hungry and cranky. Don't FUCK with me :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

I was in rare fucking form. sfnfsnnsfnsfsf :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Of course I didn't curse at her but I was very very stern with her. And advised that she look at my Uber history. I am a very loyal customer who rarely complains. Not someone tryna find a free meal or ride. Get this shit handled - you're taking time out of MY work day with this mess.

So she came to her senses and let me know that I won't be charged. :woohoo:

And all was well in the world again.  :blush: :blush: I apologized to her ... even though I really wasn't THAT rude. Didn't come out of my face or anything but I needed her to really know that I was NOT paying for that. At ALL. Pewiod.

And it's not even about the money. It's about fairness. Soon as I felt as if I was being treated unfairly I kinda blacked owt on her. :omf:
Maybe he got the wrong location or something. I just know that food delivery driver is a really really shitty job.

Admin

Yea sounds like you were just hangry :fuming:

BAPHOMET.

Thinking about Vonc walking in front of a bus or catching a stray 'llet  :blush:

Kalifornia.

[youtube autoplay=1 start=23][/youtube]

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

you know honestly I think it was done on purpose
Being an uber driver sometimes trusting the maps can send you to the wrong place and you need to call the customer for direction
but with uber eats chile U can keep the food if you dont make the delivery lmao

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Sinpool

MelMel

Quote from: Legacy on August 06, 2018, 06:28:43 PM
Yes one more Uber story. lol

The guy that delivered my food today...I could see that he was at the address using the GPS tracker thingy , so I went to meet him and didn't see him in front. So I called....

He picked up and then I saw him as he was walking down the block.

When he got to me, he let me know that he was sorry that he couldn't call me (I always place a note instructing the driver to call me when here) - he was very honest and let me know that he's still trying to make enough money to pay his phone bill. (Which made sense - sometimes if something's cut off you can get incoming but make no outgoing).

I told him not to worry about it. I dunno why, but his honesty really touched me and humbled me so much. I felt so ungrateful and as if I don't take time to appreciate what I have .Even though he's struggling, he still had a smile on his face and was so polite and just genuinely apologetic.

I dunno why he really got to me. But I teared up a bit once I got back inside. I left him a custom tip which was equivalent to what my meal cost. And I NEVER tip Uber food delivery. Like, ever. It's just something about him that truly resonated with me. He was a blessing to me today so I wanted to be a blessing to him.
m

ton

🦚

I wonder how many people have a creative talent and neglect it because they think they need the security of a 9-5.
I like that in my family I?m seeing the generation after me starting their own businesses, branding out and being successful with it.

My job has too many perks and my clients won?t survive without me. But I?m def going to invest in a start up business someone else is running  :sobusyjetsetter:
Some of my clients tell me their stories of how they got started and it?s like I have all the qualifications and the coins to follow suit. Brainstorming and laying the foundation for 2019. The universe is pushing me to this mission without me even noticing. My random decision at the beginning of this month to take refresher class on French i.e.

I always wanted to invest money back into the my island. As I know there are plenty things people want there and can?t get or have to go to Miami for.
As much as my island has been lucky in my lifetime in regards to hurricanes...I still find it a bit risky to really set up anything there.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Kurama

Quote from: Sl?iz Richie on August 11, 2018, 07:02:01 PM
I wonder how many people have a creative talent and neglect it because they think they need the security of a 9-5.

Deep shit, I think about this a lot. If people had the ability to not worry about financial security and indulge in their creative/passionate side.

:flamebroiled:

CHOKE

I tell people that I use to be fat just for their reaction and disbelief

:stressed: