Random thoughts ...

Started by b7, December 26, 2017, 09:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ton

SDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Admin

Tbqfhrn, I think alcohol is disgusting. I've had it many times but it's just something I can't get into. And I'm tired of alcohol culture. Wherever I meet new people they tell me stories on how they got drunk in whatever club or how they like certain types of vodka and shit. Then they ask me about booze, and I'm like "I don't really drink alcohol". Jesus. The reaction to that is always the same. Confused faces asking me, with serious concern "You don't drink alcohol?! Really?! Umm what do you do on the weekends then?  :udontlookok:"

:damselindistress:

Cartierline

Quote from: squid on August 21, 2018, 07:07:55 AM
Tbqfhrn, I think alcohol is disgusting. I've had it many times but it's just something I can't get into. And I'm tired of alcohol culture. Wherever I meet new people they tell me stories on how they got drunk in whatever club or how they like certain types of vodka and shit. Then they ask me about booze, and I'm like "I don't really drink alcohol". Jesus. The reaction to that is always the same. Confused faces asking me, with serious concern "You don't drink alcohol?! Really?! Umm what do you do on the weekends then?  :udontlookok: "

!!!!!!!!!! Omg

People act like alcohol is absolutely ESSENTIAL to functioning as a human.

Sorry I don't have to DROWN myself in vodka every weekend to escape from life.

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Cartier on August 21, 2018, 07:12:03 AM
Tbqfhrn, I think alcohol is disgusting. I've had it many times but it's just something I can't get into. And I'm tired of alcohol culture. Wherever I meet new people they tell me stories on how they got drunk in whatever club or how they like certain types of vodka and shit. Then they ask me about booze, and I'm like "I don't really drink alcohol". Jesus. The reaction to that is always the same. Confused faces asking me, with serious concern "You don't drink alcohol?! Really?! Umm what do you do on the weekends then?  :udontlookok: "

!!!!!!!!!! Omg

People act like alcohol is absolutely ESSENTIAL to functioning as a human.

Sorry I don't have to DROWN myself in vodka every weekend to escape from life.
ALL OF THIS

MelMel

Kurama

Cartierline

🦚

Tbqfhrn, I think alcohol is disgusting. I've had it many times but it's just something I can't get into. And I'm tired of alcohol culture. Wherever I meet new people they tell me stories on how they got drunk in whatever club or how they like certain types of vodka and shit. Then they ask me about booze, and I'm like "I don't really drink alcohol". Jesus. The reaction to that is always the same. Confused faces asking me, with serious concern "You don't drink alcohol?! Really?! Umm what do you do on the weekends then?  :udontlookok:"

I don?t know why the girls are so pressed on getting drunk. It?s not even a good feeling and the next morning sucks.

I?m glad I know when to stop and what to do if I feel I?ve had a bit too much.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

MelMel

August 24, 2018, 02:30:09 AM #384 Last Edit: August 24, 2018, 02:30:37 AM by MelMel
Quote from: CardiVENOM on August 24, 2018, 01:53:47 AM

I don?t know why the girls are so pressed on getting drunk. It?s not even a good feeling and the next morning sucks.

Ok you came for Robyn, Veronica Mars, and now alcohol, all in one day. This seems like a damn PERSONAL attack!  :stressed:

🦚

Quote from: MelMel on August 24, 2018, 02:30:09 AM
Quote from: CardiVENOM on August 24, 2018, 01:53:47 AM

Ok you came for Robyn, Veronica Mars, and now alcohol, all in one day. This seems like a damn PERSONAL attack!  :stressed:

A crusade  :sobusyjetsetter:
——————///——————-

MelMel

Sinpool

s

I gave up on alcohol

But woo Armeretto Sours >>>>

🦚

What kinda auntie beverage  :plzstop:
——————///——————-

MelMel

Quote from: Sinyonc? on August 24, 2018, 02:32:30 AM
s

I gave up on alcohol

But woo Armeretto Sours >>>>
that's my starter drink  :ohwow: :ohwow: