ton

Quote from: Ash Sharqiyah on August 25, 2018, 10:08:10 PM
Quote from: Sinyonc? on August 25, 2018, 09:58:23 PM
Quote from: Young on August 25, 2018, 09:53:58 PM
This is one of my favorite movies EVER

fmflkf

I actually did use this

despite the white washing

I'm pretty sure if they hadn't left their own self-depictions behind on those walls, there wouldn't even be room to argue about it. We'd definitely "know" that Suzie was sitting on a throne.
?

I'm confused by what you mean

There were all shades of people left on the walls

Sinpool

Quote from: ton on August 25, 2018, 10:17:36 PM
Quote from: Ash Sharqiyah on August 25, 2018, 10:08:10 PM
Quote from: Sinyonc? on August 25, 2018, 09:58:23 PM
Quote from: Young on August 25, 2018, 09:53:58 PM
This is one of my favorite movies EVER

fmflkf

I actually did use this

despite the white washing

I'm pretty sure if they hadn't left their own self-depictions behind on those walls, there wouldn't even be room to argue about it. We'd definitely "know" that Suzie was sitting on a throne.
?

I'm confused by what you mean

There were all shades of people left on the walls

Yeah, but they try hard as hell to make All shades = 1 shade of white and random token shades thrown in.

Like oh this was a multicultural place.

Here's your black king now yeah all the other Kings were white tho lol

Sinpool

I feel like black people should focus on other places in West Africa, East Africa, South Africa hell even Nubia instead of latching onto Egypt anyway.

ton

Ohhh

I was lost as hell
Oh I know how they try to paint Egypt

Which is hilarious because they don't use middle easterners either

ton

Quote from: Sinyonc? on August 25, 2018, 10:21:54 PM
I feel like black people should focus on other places in West Africa, East Africa, South Africa hell even Nubia instead of latching onto Egypt anyway.
I think only black Americans do that

I was born here but my all of my dads friends are African

I never heard them praising Egypt like some holy Land  :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

Sinpool

And clearly alot of Egyptians today are niggers in turbans

It's so wild to me how people can look at Drake & Sean Paul and think Black! But Middle Easterners and Latin Americans who look the same people are like oh not black!

ton

Quote from: Ash Sharqiyah on August 25, 2018, 10:28:03 PM
There's a tug of war between Blacks and Whites that has been ongoing with Egypt.

You have the hoteps in one corner and Suzie and John in the other dressed up in their best Halloween costume in the other.

But the empire was neither "White" nor "Black", generally speaking. They conducted DNA testing on the mummies - research which seems to be unbiased.

The mummies tested closer to Middle Eastern populations.

https://www.nature.com/news/mummy-dna-unravels-ancient-egyptians-ancestry-1.22069
'xxxzxccccxx

It's literally next door

And by the paintings on the wall I thought it was obvious it was a mixed place

That's why is a kii to see blacks AND whites try to claim the mess

It's even more annoying when blacks do it though, to me, because there's literally 500000 other African countries but we focus on the one where there's coincidentally a bunch of fair skinned people

But, I have to remember where we were raised

ton

Quote from: Sinyonc? on August 25, 2018, 10:30:16 PM
And clearly alot of Egyptians today are niggers in turbans

It's so wild to me how people can look at Drake & Sean Paul and think Black! But Middle Easterners and Latin Americans who look the same people are like oh not black!

but I think that's more of their doing though

'Latin pride' is a huge thing, and they make a point to disassociate it with black

Sinpool

Quote from: ton on August 25, 2018, 10:26:29 PM
I think only black Americans do that

I was born here but my all of my dads friends are African

I never heard them praising Egypt like some holy Land  :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

I mean of course.

Black Americans have an inferiority complex lol.

Sad but true we're the only one who can't just accept our heritage in the US as African Americans but it's not our fault it's why peoples.

I mean Jamaicans, Dominicans, Puerto Ricans, Trinis etc., ain't got a problem with just being who they are cause unlike us the lines between races are as hardcore line drawn in the sand.

Sinpool

August 25, 2018, 10:36:15 PM #446 Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 10:36:36 PM by Sinyonc?
Quote from: Ash Sharqiyah on August 25, 2018, 10:34:23 PM
I think first and foremost should be the communities here right in America.

More businesses, more money flowing. Lots of work to do right at ground zero. :omf:

While these hoteps dedicate their entire lives to proving slave ships never existed and mess.

sdklfnlfgg

We love Africa! Team Africa! But remember guys we're not from Africa! We are true Native Americas! Even though we're from Israel! True Israelites!
:plzstop:

ton

More businesses, more money flowing. Lots of work to do right at ground zero. :omf:

While these hoteps dedicate their entire lives to proving slave ships never existed and mess.
bxbxbxxbxbxbbxbxb bc

It's funny but sad

I know reality is whatever we're told, but some things are just OBVIOUS

When people are still alive who experienced slavery can testify to the mess.... Just stop.

But I think that hotep mess is borderline a mental illness

ton

Quote from: Sinyonc? on August 25, 2018, 10:36:15 PM

sdklfnlfgg

We love Africa! Team Africa! But remember guys we're not from Africa! We are true Native Americas! Even though we're from Israel! True Israelites!
:plzstop:
I'm cringing

:omf:

Sinpool

The only thing I love about Hoteps is when they go toe to toe with black Christians.

It's just funny cause black atheism or whatever is new so the Christians just be shook and just clutch their pearls the whole time instead of debating.

:omf: