Random thoughts ...

Started by b7, December 26, 2017, 09:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

emzen

Quote from: Sinyonc? on August 25, 2018, 11:58:24 PM
fsnjkff

The one where the guys just wishes pure death on his sister is what got me.

I feel like I'm too damn naive sometimes cause I've been in situations where I've been pissed or disliked someone and wished death on them but regretted it soon after cause.

I just can't fathom dwelling on such extreme HATE.

I had to stop when I got to one where a boy was 15 and his 19 y/o sister got WASTED and they had sex.
Then flash forward a year and the dad hates the daughter because she got an abortion and the boy did the math and was like "hold up..."

Sinpool

Quote from: emzen on August 26, 2018, 12:00:55 AM
Quote from: Sinyonc? on August 25, 2018, 11:58:24 PM
fsnjkff

The one where the guys just wishes pure death on his sister is what got me.

I feel like I'm too damn naive sometimes cause I've been in situations where I've been pissed or disliked someone and wished death on them but regretted it soon after cause.

I just can't fathom dwelling on such extreme HATE.

I had to stop when I got to one where a boy was 15 and his 19 y/o sister got WASTED and they had sex.
Then flash forward a year and the dad hates the daughter because she got an abortion and the boy did the math and was like "hold up..."

skbnfjkdf

This is why I keep it tf light and PURE.

I can't deal with hateful energy woo

MelMel

ton

emzen

I want to make edible olive oil.

Getting high off pasta >

Sinpool

njkfnjkddd

This episode of Wildin Out

Azealia really wanted DC Young Fly fcking dead

LOONA.

That reddit thread is a mess

Glad I don't have any secrets     

ton

Quote from: Ash Sharqiyah on August 26, 2018, 12:39:39 AM
Quote from: ton on August 25, 2018, 11:54:31 PM
Quote from: Ash Sharqiyah on August 25, 2018, 11:50:00 PM
Quote from: ton on August 25, 2018, 11:15:51 PM
Quote from: Ash Sharqiyah on August 25, 2018, 11:10:58 PM
Quote from: ton on August 25, 2018, 10:51:23 PM
Quote from: Sinyonc? on August 25, 2018, 10:45:42 PM
Quote from: ton on August 25, 2018, 10:42:50 PM
Black history is interesting though

After slavery we rebelled and created our own.... Somehow they forced and convinced us to fit in... And i feel like that lasted until Obama and Trayvon :dead: because in the 2000s I feel like we still believed we were almost as equal as anyone else

I'm honestly glad we left that facade, because the girls have been LIVING for some years now in a way like no other and I'm loving it.

This board is a big part of the way I view humanity and colorism
!!!!!
The way the girls had just accepted that black people we're supposed to be a certain way because white peopel told them.

It warms my heart to see little niglets of today expressing themselves the way they feel instead of trying to chase a stereotype.

Like girl the biggest music genre of today is Punk Trap.

:omf:
!!!!!  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

I live whenever I see the girls with 'nappy' hair just SPROUTING
Can you believe 10 years ago that was a read? :omf: :omf:
I love how it's become normalized.

I think it'll even help people in the workplace who want to rock their natural tea.

If it's seen more on TVs, in the streets, it won't be such a SHOCK when an employer sees a woman walking in with her Afro.

So many of them are used to seeing those weaves and close fades.
<SDMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

sometimes I wanna grow my MESS to be 'more black', but then I feel like I'm being extra because its not who I am

because, I honestly HATE having to wake up 30 mins extra to fix my hair. I grew my mess out twice in my life, and both times I was annoyed as FUCK having to wake up early to style it or check the shit throughout the day

Its just not me  :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:
Yeah. Just because someone chooses NOT to grow their hair doesn't mean they have pride issues and mess.

You have a fade or wig! You don't love yo self! You scared? huh?! Answer me! :fuming: :omf:

Ultimately it's extra time you have to spend grooming yourself.

Shit I see why people just enjoy HOPPING out of bed, PLOPPING a wig on their head, or doing a little BRUSH to their fade, and PUMPING.

But for the people who DO wanna grow it, it'll make things easier.
xcccccccccccccccccc

i dont hate on wigs AT ALL

cause black hair is a JOB  :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

being around black women all my life, having to take off 3-4 hours for braids or 2-3 days for micros is no small task  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
:omf:

My hair has definitely become a spiritual thing for me. I feel connected to it. Not devoted to and worshipping it, but you know what I mean.

I plan on keeping it forever. My grandfather was in his 60's in that pic in my sig with a full head of hair. Science says that for a man, those genes come directly from your mama's father, so I'm in the clear. :scrumptious:

Definitely dodged a bullet from my grandmother's side of the family. Cuz ch... :unsure: Nature started GNAWING away at my uncle's skull pretty damn early.
all the men in my mom's family are bald  :loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when:

ton

Yes my grand dad and all his brothers are bald but one

However my dads brothers and father all have their hair

My dad has a receding mess

But I'm almost 30 and it's still maintaining.. So im hopeful.  But I'm scared

GLOCK

I wonder if Ylan (Daniel) from Insecure is bisexual
I want him

b7

Quote from: Young on August 24, 2018, 08:15:43 AM
Quote from: Cartier on August 21, 2018, 07:12:03 AM
Quote from: squid on August 21, 2018, 07:07:55 AM
Tbqfhrn, I think alcohol is disgusting. I've had it many times but it's just something I can't get into. And I'm tired of alcohol culture. Wherever I meet new people they tell me stories on how they got drunk in whatever club or how they like certain types of vodka and shit. Then they ask me about booze, and I'm like "I don't really drink alcohol". Jesus. The reaction to that is always the same. Confused faces asking me, with serious concern "You don't drink alcohol?! Really?! Umm what do you do on the weekends then?  :udontlookok: "

:damselindistress:

!!!!!!!!!! Omg

People act like alcohol is absolutely ESSENTIAL to functioning as a human.

Sorry I don't have to DROWN myself in vodka every weekend to escape from life.

I definitely had a phase (younger years ) when I was all about getting fckd up and having a grand ol' time
but Now I just cant fffffffffff

I still love Wine tho. I typically will have a glass of Red with a meal at night
!!!!! red wine for me. every now n then

b7

Quote from: Sinyonc? on August 24, 2018, 01:15:19 PM
Quote from: Kurama on August 14, 2018, 12:17:46 PM
Quote from: Sl?iz Richie on August 11, 2018, 07:02:01 PM
I wonder how many people have a creative talent and neglect it because they think they need the security of a 9-5.

Deep shit, I think about this a lot. If people had the ability to not worry about financial security and indulge in their creative/passionate side.

:flamebroiled:

I know for me I think I'd be alot further in my career if I weren't so afraid in the past and doubted myself and thought about what people would think if I failed.

The minute I stopped caring about other people's thoughts I realized people actually liked my ideas and stuff.
:cheerup:
:blush: :blush:  you seem so sweet

b7

Quote from: Kurama on August 24, 2018, 02:46:25 PM
fuck it

Smoked during lunch btw. Let's chat guys! lolz

Young, Jayd', Rig, Pons get in here! Let's talk spirituality and the metaphysical!

:ATLcameo:
:jarvwhereru: :jarvwhereru:  lets go

b7

Quote from: Ash Sharqiyah on August 24, 2018, 03:31:15 PM
Fall is here. You can just fucking FEEL it outside already.

God I love the north.
!!!!!!!!!!