Random thoughts ...

Started by b7, December 26, 2017, 09:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Kurama on August 27, 2018, 02:41:30 PM
Quote from: chula. on August 27, 2018, 02:29:48 PM
Quote from: emzen on August 27, 2018, 01:51:33 PM
Even if you traveled at the speed of light it would take 25,000 years to get to the nearest galaxy.

omg  :plzstop:
that is insane

we are literally nothing. a grain of sand in the universe.

!!!
Which is why I trip sometimes when thinking about the whole life after death theory. Seems like "heaven" could just be another spot in some universe but who's to say we deserve this spot? Human beings as a species are trash. We think so highly of ourselves but advanced civilizations pay us dust (or we can go with the we're the only ones in the universe, which also makes my point) and a benevolent force that runs the universe might not see it for us either.
!!!! we could be the TRASH of the universe and not even know it  :dead:

Kurama

My weirdness is seeping the fuck out, keep talking guys

:oof:

FlowerBomb

August 27, 2018, 02:47:33 PM #527 Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 02:59:48 PM by Masochist
do you think there's something beyond that wall?

MelMel

Quote from: arabian nights on August 27, 2018, 02:37:56 PM
!!!

It really humbles you to acknowledge how relatively insignificant you are in the grand scheme of things.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know I feel insignificant at times

Kurama

Quote from: Masochist on August 27, 2018, 02:47:33 PM

Yeah definitely. A few authors mentioned something like this in their book. Stephen King being one of them.

FlowerBomb

August 27, 2018, 03:14:01 PM #530 Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 03:19:18 PM by Masochist
I think we're the only ones left in our solar system, they keep looking for life on other planets, they might find bacterial life and microbes, but nothing advanced.
I think planets like Venus was once was habitable like Earth had life millions of years ago, it had the right atmosphere perfect distance from the sun for light and warmth, but there atmosphere said bye and their plant life died (kinda like Earth in a few billion years)

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Kurama on August 27, 2018, 03:01:18 PM

Yeah definitely. A few authors mentioned something like this in their book. Stephen King being one of them.
I've actually never read one of his books :omf:

ton

Quote from: Masochist on August 27, 2018, 03:14:01 PM
I think we're the only ones left in our solar system, they keep looking for life on other planets, they might find bacterial life and microbes, but nothing advanced.
I think planets like Venus was once was habitable like Earth had life millions of years ago, it had the right atmosphere perfect distance from the sun for light and warmth, but there atmosphere said bye and their plant life died (kinda like Earth in a few billion years)
very true which is why we're obsessed with Mars

It's cold now but habitable and in some millions of years it'll be warmer because of the sun increasing in size

ton

Admin

b7

Quote from: Kurama on August 27, 2018, 03:01:18 PM

:ohwow:

This is all so fucking interesting omg

Admin

Isn't it amazing how there's really all these different planets out there? With most of them being impossible to live on. Sometimes I can't believe how science has gained all the information by researching from such a distance.

ton

Isn't the Venus sound used on Lemonade cccvb

Kurama