Random thoughts ...

Started by b7, December 26, 2017, 09:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

Black people are so damaged and traumatized and we don't even know it.
Just seeing images of ourselves being killed, raped, attacked, shamed, homeless, poor, in desperate situations is all trauma every day whether it's across the world, in the news, down the street, on the TV, a newspaper article.
We become de-sensitized to it.
Even situations we we're not directly affected, but it could've EASILY been us in that situation is scary, stressful and adds to the deterioration of mental health.
Like that case where the white lady for sentenced for 1 year for lying that two black guys raped here, look how easily that could've turned out for them? That could have been ANY one of us in that situation and that's the scary bit, that it only takes your skin colour and being in the wrong place at the wrong time to land you in jail or dead.
People laugh off mental health and say it's a weakness, but we're the ones that need it the most :dead:
There's been studies that show that trauma experienced in childhood or even generations ago can trickle down bloodlines and cause mental and physical health defects, never mind lack of education, poverty, lack of employment and all the other ails to our communities across the world, when the root of the issue starts from birth.... the other things only ADD to the issue make it worse and becomes a cycle that's impossible to tackle or get under control.
The Jews made sure they got their counselling and reparations from the Holocaust, why can't black people get the same? People get telling you have a chip on your shoulder, or your aggressive, have an attitude, play the struggle card...well yh being Black isn't a picnic.
There's no point denying the pain when your struggling to heal and not even know it.

Young

Quote from: i likes tah fight! on August 29, 2018, 01:06:27 PM
For some reason, NOW it's starting to feel real. It's starting to settle the fuck in

BITCH bsfbfsfbfsbsfsfsfsfbsfbsfjbfjjfsjfsjbsfsfjjsfjsbjjj

I fucking DID it!!!!!!

omfg . The layout is so similar to a forum, but on steroids. The design is beautiful.

I literally feel right @ home with this.

But design /production is only the FIRST step.  Now it's time to kick the coins into promotion. :justabit:

It's really fucking time to fucking MESS.

BITCH sbdbsbsbsbsfbbdsubudbsdsbdbfsdbdssbd omfg! I'm so fucking happy right now!!!

I'm excited for you sis

Cant wait to support and use it.
So happy for you!

Young

Quote from: Masochist on August 29, 2018, 01:09:43 PM
Just seeing images of ourselves being killed, raped, attacked, shamed, homeless, poor, in desperate situations is all trauma every day whether it's across the world, in the news, down the street, on the TV, a newspaper article.
Even situations we we're not directly affected, but it could've EASILY been us in that situation is scary, stressful and adds to the deterioration of mental health.
Like that case where the white lady for sentenced for 1 year for lying that two black guys raped here, look how easily that could've turned out for them? That could have been ANY one of us in that situation and that's the scary bit, that it only takes your skin colour and being in the wrong place at the wrong time to land you in jail or dead.
People laugh off mental health and say it's a weakness, but we're the ones that need it the most :dead:
There's been studies that show that trauma experienced in childhood or even generations ago can trickle down bloodlines and cause mental and physical health defects, never mind lack of education, poverty, lack of employment and all the other ails to our communities across the world, when the root of the issue starts from birth.... the other things only ADD to the issue make it worse and becomes a cycle that's impossible to tackle or get under control.
The Jews made sure they got their counselling and reparations from the Holocaust, why can't black people get the same? People get telling you have a chip on your shoulder, or your aggressive, have an attitude, play the struggle card...well yh being Black isn't a picnic.
There's no point denying the pain when your struggling to heal and not even know it.

All of this.

can i even cash this mess?

Quote from: Young on August 29, 2018, 01:10:19 PM
For some reason, NOW it's starting to feel real. It's starting to settle the fuck in

I fucking DID it!!!!!!

omfg . The layout is so similar to a forum, but on steroids. The design is beautiful.

But design /production is only the FIRST step.  Now it's time to kick the coins into promotion. :justabit:

BITCH sbdbsbsbsbsfbbdsubudbsdsbdbfsdbdssbd omfg! I'm so fucking happy right now!!!

I'm excited for you sis

So happy for you!
Thank you boo!!!!!!

The new Android test version is done, I sent it to Pearl just now

Soon as the iOS test version is completed Imma sift you the tea.

I'll PM you a screenshot of the new design now though!

BITCH  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: omg. A FUCKING YEAR

So fucking WORTH it!!!!!! This feeling :plzstop:
this is literally the only GIF to describe how the fuck I feelr ight now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

emzen

Sometimes I wonder if we?ll ever recover and how :'(

Young

Quote from: i likes tah fight! on August 29, 2018, 01:16:02 PM
Quote from: Young on August 29, 2018, 01:10:19 PM

I fucking DID it!!!!!!

I'm excited for you sis

So happy for you!
Thank you boo!!!!!!

The new Android test version is done, I sent it to Pearl just now

Soon as the iOS test version is completed Imma sift you the tea.

I'll PM you a screenshot of the new design now though!

BITCH  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: omg. A FUCKING YEAR

So fucking WORTH it!!!!!! This feeling :plzstop:
this is literally the only GIF to describe how the fuck I feelr ight now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ccccccccc

ackkkkkkk

Okay, cant wait to see it! It's already been looking good af from what Ive seen thus far :stressed:

FlowerBomb

August 29, 2018, 01:27:21 PM #576 Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 01:33:07 PM by Masochist
Quote from: emzen on August 29, 2018, 01:24:31 PM

Sometimes I wonder if we?ll ever recover and how :'(
We never will, these things are so ingrained in us that it'll only take the human race being wiped out and restarted for it to be gone.
We're too far gone, at least if we recognize it we can start to move forward but Black people are so divisive, and spread apart, so many different ethnic groups, diasporas, political affiliations, cultures, customs, countries...and even then there's men vs women, gays vs straights, muslims vs christians, ethnic vs ethnic
groups of people who have disdain for one another for something as simple as being from a particular country.
Different schools of thought, then you have the coons and white sympathizers :dead:
We're not united even though we're all "niggers" to a white person.

Admin

August 29, 2018, 01:39:22 PM #577 Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 01:44:30 PM by squid
When will people realize that education does not equal intelligence

Cartierline

Quote from: Masochist on August 29, 2018, 12:58:06 PM
Quote from: Cartier on August 29, 2018, 11:54:02 AM
Ughhh I wanna move to London but it's so damn expensive. These rent prices for SHIT places.

:melmel:
What part of London?

Girl I'm not even picky, just wherever is CHEAP and DECENT.

Just wanna get out of Milton Keynes and my heart keeps telling me London is the place to go

:stressed:

Young

speaking of education,

I'm at SUCH a crossroads rn. I want to Get a masters in something different I'm feeling like.
I would really love to get into the computer/graphics design/animation world But I just don't know ....ugh
And it doesn't seem to be all that lucrative for everyone. And I cant deal with that

n

Part of me wants to move into Psychology too but I'm being advised not too. I hate being this indecisive. But I guess I'm at the most opportune point my life rn to really make a change if I have to desire to.

can i even cash this mess?

Quote from: Young on August 29, 2018, 02:24:45 PM
speaking of education,

I'm at SUCH a crossroads rn. I want to Get a masters in something different I'm feeling like.
I would really love to get into the computer/graphics design/animation world But I just don't know ....ugh
And it doesn't seem to be all that lucrative for everyone. And I cant deal with that

n

Part of me wants to move into Psychology too but I'm being advised not too. I hate being this indecisive. But I guess I'm at the most opportune point my life rn to really make a change if I have to desire to.
I think with the graphics design field it's all about the clients you're able to grab.

If you can grab big clients it's definitely big bucks.

You'll figure it out. Your time in the military - especially with the Air Force...is gonna do you very well regardless.

I spent a couple weeks with an Air Force gorl. You muthafuckas are treated like royalty. :omf:
A two bedroom house in this Desperate Housewives Wisteria Lane ass neighborhood in England. All for one single womuh.

I was hatin'.

Kurama

Quote from: Young on August 29, 2018, 01:11:26 PM

All of this.

Quote from: squid on August 29, 2018, 01:39:22 PM
When will people realize that education does not equal intelligence

!!!!

Young

Quote from: i likes tah fight! on August 29, 2018, 02:38:47 PM
speaking of education,

n

I think with the graphics design field it's all about the clients you're able to grab.

If you can grab big clients it's definitely big bucks.

You'll figure it out. Your time in the military - especially with the Air Force...is gonna do you very well regardless.

I spent a couple weeks with an Air Force gorl. You muthafuckas are treated like royalty. :omf:
A two bedroom house in this Desperate Housewives Wisteria Lane ass neighborhood in England. All for one single womuh.

I was hatin'.

sdddddddddddd

yeah they treated me nicely. It was such a great experience. Although I still work w/ the government, I would not mind branching out into the "real" world .

I just really am trying to decide what I really REALLY see myself doing long term. Although I know I shouldn't look at that kind of decision as a concrete thing. If I want to change careers down the road I can, I guess.

Kurama

speaking of education,

I could definitely see you practicing positive psychology with an existential orientation. Good luck in making a decision, it's always tough as hell.

Young

Quote from: Kurama on August 29, 2018, 02:45:53 PM
speaking of education,

I could definitely see you practicing positive psychology with an existential orientation. Good luck in making a decision, it's always tough as hell.

ooof

thanks bby
it is.

:stressed: