Random thoughts ...

Started by b7, December 26, 2017, 09:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

Quote from: CardiVENOM on August 30, 2018, 01:18:24 AM
I don?t understand ppl that go to work and do the bare minimum. Like how why is you here?

And then when incentives get handed out they feel left out! Word?

You feel you deserve to get all these extra?s while not doing shit.

When their clients start asking do you have any more room on your portfolio  :plzstop:

My petty ass FWD the email req with them in the BCC  :welllol:
!!!
Some people's work ethic really is the pits.

Kurama

Therapists really have influenced the recent trends in black discourse (energy, self-care, self acceptance, and authenticity).

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

ton

Kurama

September 03, 2018, 09:53:21 PM #604 Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 09:53:34 PM by Kurama
I feel like ppl have made Broderick self conscious about his sexuality. Im sad about it.

Edit: assumed sexuality

ton

Where'd you get that vibe?

He seems like he acts himself to me

Kurama

On his IG story. He mentioned not having to prove anything to people and he's been posting memes like "when yo girl xyz" more than ive ever noticed

ton

Jnxnxxnxnxnnx

Aweeee

Cause he comes off like a fag but I don't think he's gay

Kurama

ton

XXXXC?VVCCCCXXXXCCC

Just keeping it real King

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Kurama on September 03, 2018, 09:53:21 PM
I feel like ppl have made Broderick self conscious about his sexuality. Im sad about it.

Edit: assumed sexuality
!!!!
must be gay! too soft! too friendly! where is his GF!?!? :ummwhat:

Sinpool

bsdfsfff

I woulda thought Brod just hang around white people before I thought he were gay.

It's wild how what alot of people consider gay/fem in some black men, people in other races just see regular mess.

I remember when I first started hanging with white men and they'd really hug me and not the lil hand shake one arm mess.

I'd be like umm r u coming on to me?
:omgwatshappening:

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Sinyonc? on September 04, 2018, 03:53:41 AM
bsdfsfff

I woulda thought Brod just hang around white people before I thought he were gay.

It's wild how what alot of people consider gay/fem in some black men, people in other races just see regular mess.

I remember when I first started hanging with white men and they'd really hug me and not the lil hand shake one arm mess.

I'd be like umm r u coming on to me?
:omgwatshappening:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Even Men in Africa can walk hand in hand, arm over shoulders, hug ect and that's just the norm
:guys:

FlowerBomb

Black men in the west and flung between black masculinity and hypersexualization and western norms.
We're a MESS!

Sinpool

Quote from: Guilty on September 04, 2018, 03:56:31 AM
Black men in the west and flung between black masculinity and hypersexualization and western norms.
We're a MESS!

d

Is it just an American thing?

The way the girls lust over Dominicans and Jamaicans grinding and winding for filth, but are ready for a gay witch hunt when they see an Americanized Black move his pelvis outside of the bedroom