Random thoughts ...

Started by b7, December 26, 2017, 09:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

not miss thang

you can tell it's blonde skinny twinks that think Beyonce is a hip hop artist and think her new music is too BLACK

ton

Ccxxcccc

They were SHOOK When formation came

FlowerBomb

Kurama

I really hope that I don't lose my affinity for using colloquialisms opposed to academic jargon. The way these scholars break open a thesaurus just to write a damn sentence is disgusting to me. Language is power and accessibility.

b7

Quote from: Kurama on September 05, 2018, 04:45:02 PM
I really hope that I don't lose my affinity for using colloquialisms opposed to academic jargon. The way these scholars break open a thesaurus just to write a damn sentence is disgusting to me. Language is power and accessibility.
omg you and i will ALWAYS be on the same page here

ton

XBXBBXBXBXBXBXXBXBBXX

I hate people that excessively use uncommon synonyms

Cartierline

kjkjgfjgfjg omg this was me writing my dissertation.

Grammarly tried to BOOK me for over-embellishing sentences but I needed to hit the damns word count.  :dead: :kii:

Cartierline

It really irks me that white faggots on Twitter think Pharrell 'ruined' Ari's new album.

Instead of praising Ari for doing something different, they're just mad because the album isn't full of songs like 'Into You'.

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Cartier on September 05, 2018, 05:09:59 PM
It really irks me that white faggots on Twitter think Pharrell 'ruined' Ari's new album.

Instead of praising Ari for doing something different, they're just mad because the album isn't full of songs like 'Into You'.
white fags have the taste range of a fucking tea spoon

Kurama

Quote from: 1RIG on September 05, 2018, 04:53:14 PM
omg you and i will ALWAYS be on the same page here

!!!
Love ur perspective  :gorlonfire:

b7

Quote from: ton on September 05, 2018, 04:54:33 PM
XBXBBXBXBXBXBXXBXBBXX

I hate people that excessively use uncommon synonyms
fucking incorrectly at that  :kii:

Kurama

Im tryna use discursive and tropes correctly. Gonna test it out on bsource btw lolz.

FlowerBomb

Kurama

Exactly.

Sick of these fuckin scholars pimping social justice issues/lingo to boost their social media presence and marketability.

But hey niggas gotta eat I guess.

FlowerBomb