Random thoughts ...

Started by b7, December 26, 2017, 09:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

Bows thread reminds me of my co-worker, who is white/lesbian and her adopted "Nigerian" child who she keeps shoving in mine and my black co-workers face.
1, she's not sure if he is even Nigerian, once questioned it's always "oh have a feeling!"
Like he's 11, do a DNA test and make finding out about his hertiage a hobby you and him could do together  :uhh:, that SHOULD be one of your interests as a mother no? :uhh:
No one forced this poor little black boy on you, you chose him.
She hasn't bothered to find about his heritage and wants to keep it "ambiguous" but keeps asking me if I would like to him as though he's a gift to me :uhh:
She keeps highlighting that fact that's he's black in EVERY conversation we have, white people really think they are doing YOU a service when they do something for one black person.

MelMel

Quote from: Cartier on September 05, 2018, 05:09:59 PM
It really irks me that white faggots on Twitter think Pharrell 'ruined' Ari's new album.

Instead of praisting Ari for doing something different, they're just mad because the album isn't full of songs like 'Into You'.
well she did need another Into You and I said what I said

Cartierline

Quote from: MelMel on September 06, 2018, 01:42:55 AM
Quote from: Cartier on September 05, 2018, 05:09:59 PM
It really irks me that white faggots on Twitter think Pharrell 'ruined' Ari's new album.

Instead of praisting Ari for doing something different, they're just mad because the album isn't full of songs like 'Into You'.
well she did need another Into You and I said what I said

I mean yeah bby, another Into You is fine but these fags really wanted a Dangerous Woman 2.0 tea.

MelMel

Young

I really have a feeling Normani is about to be our next IT girl

They wanted it to be Tinashe-- I think she's got some grooming to do.

But Normani is about to STORM tf THROUGH

Kurama

I be feeling hella bad for worms. The way they get fucked up by everything once it rains. Birds sweep in to feast, the sun frying them, ants and other insects herd them off to their nests.

They can't catch a damn break
:stressed:

Young

Quote from: Kurama on September 06, 2018, 04:26:09 PM
I be feeling hella bad for worms. The way they get fucked up by everything once it rains. Birds sweep in to feast, the sun frying them, ants and other insects herd them off to their nests.

sbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdb dddd

BAPHOMET.

:holdupguys:

Admin

Zankou.

cccccccccccccccccccccccc
:v,jnv

Kurama

Im already over everyone making their own nike ad now
:19k:

FlowerBomb

gouygouguyg are you high? :ohwow:

SouravMay

I wonder will I ever be able to genuinely love and vibe with white ppl. I?ve become so jaded and un-interested when it comes to white people. But for my profession it is somewhat inevitable. :/

I don?t want to walk through the world in fumes, but now that I?ve eaten the apple I just cannnot un-see these micro-aggressions.
B7

SouravMay

I just... i want to read a book on how to love white ppl without losing your mind.
B7