Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Just watched Black Panther last night on Netflix

ACK!

Kurama

Quote from: Guilty on September 06, 2018, 06:01:20 PM
Quote from: Kurama on September 06, 2018, 06:00:37 PM
Quote from: Poseidon on September 06, 2018, 05:43:01 PM
I wonder will I ever be able to genuinely love and vibe with white ppl. I?ve become so jaded and un-interested when it comes to white people. But for my profession it is somewhat inevitable. :/

I don?t want to walk through the world in fumes, but now that I?ve eaten the apple I just cannnot un-see these micro-aggressions.

Good stuff. Is it possible to NOT  love them and not walk around fuming tho?
No
I tried, but then here comes they "walkin' around with a chip on your shoulder" stereotype

It takes time. Its more so apathy towards them and anything from them.

BAPHOMET.

SouravMay

Quote from: Kurama on September 06, 2018, 06:04:19 PM
Quote from: Guilty on September 06, 2018, 06:01:20 PM
Quote from: Kurama on September 06, 2018, 06:00:37 PM
Quote from: Poseidon on September 06, 2018, 05:43:01 PM
I wonder will I ever be able to genuinely love and vibe with white ppl. I?ve become so jaded and un-interested when it comes to white people. But for my profession it is somewhat inevitable. :/

I don?t want to walk through the world in fumes, but now that I?ve eaten the apple I just cannnot un-see these micro-aggressions.

Good stuff. Is it possible to NOT  love them and not walk around fuming tho?
No
I tried, but then here comes they "walkin' around with a chip on your shoulder" stereotype

It takes time. Its more so apathy towards them and anything from them.
I've come to that point of apathy but it is still so energy absorbing to just be around them and I find it hard to explain, the moment I am around black or POC folk, I can just breathe and be me. I really wish there was a good strategy to tackle this.

:'( :'(
B7

MelMel

Quote from: Kurama on September 06, 2018, 04:26:09 PM
I be feeling hella bad for worms. The way they get fucked up by everything once it rains. Birds sweep in to feast, the sun frying them, ants and other insects herd them off to their nests.

They can't catch a damn break
:stressed:
what kinda weed was you smoking

Kaeli.

I think my ho phase is officially over...

MelMel

LOONA.

Kaeli.

CBVSVDBVDDBBDJDHDKFBHDKDVDKBDIDNDID

Kaeli.

But yea I?m saved and things now

LOONA.

emzen

Trying to squeeze in these last minute hikes before all the girls go back to school and shit :stressed:

I wanna go campinggggg