Random thoughts ...

Started by b7, December 26, 2017, 09:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Kurama

Quote from: MelMel on September 06, 2018, 11:54:59 PM
Quote from: Kurama on September 06, 2018, 04:26:09 PM
I be feeling hella bad for worms. The way they get fucked up by everything once it rains. Birds sweep in to feast, the sun frying them, ants and other insects herd them off to their nests.

They can't catch a damn break
:stressed:
what kinda weed was you smoking

Wow

MelMel

Quote from: Kurama on September 07, 2018, 09:17:43 AM
Quote from: MelMel on September 06, 2018, 11:54:59 PM
Quote from: Kurama on September 06, 2018, 04:26:09 PM
I be feeling hella bad for worms. The way they get fucked up by everything once it rains. Birds sweep in to feast, the sun frying them, ants and other insects herd them off to their nests.

They can't catch a damn break
:stressed:
what kinda weed was you smoking

Wow
:woohoo:

Rxxf

Having peace/content is so much better, than being "happy", which is fleeting, like every other emotion.
BRANDY

BAPHOMET.

September 07, 2018, 05:44:32 PM #697 Last Edit: September 07, 2018, 05:44:41 PM by Baph Cried Power.
 :overit: i used to slightly feel some kinda way about the 4 scars/cuts i had gotten from hiking. But like...  :ummwhat:  who the hell goes hiking or is actively in nature and unscathed?

Kurama

Kurama

Speaking of hiking, I was thinking about going on a cabin trip with my friends. Do some spiritual shit, bonding, and camping.

For you hiking folks uhhhh...how do you get over feeling like something is gonna pop up and MAUL you to death?

:diddraispoot:

BAPHOMET.

Take bear mace and a gun. Better to have on hand than to be foolish and need it and someone dies.

I do every time. Along with other essentials.

Young

People really think it?s cute to be evil

Am I in the twilight zone ?

ton

LOONA.

DL men are so dangerous     

:jetbeauty:

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/