Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: LOONA. on September 07, 2018, 09:45:17 PM
DL men are so dangerous     

:jetbeauty:
really wish u would?ve eaten DJ bby Drews? cakes, speaking of lolz

emzen

Quote from: Kurama on September 07, 2018, 07:03:54 PM
Speaking of hiking, I was thinking about going on a cabin trip with my friends. Do some spiritual shit, bonding, and camping.

For you hiking folks uhhhh...how do you get over feeling like something is gonna pop up and MAUL you to death?

:diddraispoot:

For me I never had that issue cause death can literally come from anywhere so I was like ehhhh

And for me, the joy in my disconnects from reality overwhelmed any negativity!

b7

I just don?t like the idea of people hiking on those cliffs and diving into some random ass water unless that?s actually what it?s for. I?ve known people in my personal life and friends of other friends that drowned that way

I?m not ever jumping and diving into some random ass body of water from a cliff

🦚

Today I went into work and was researching something a supplier emailed. As I was doing research I found this email a coworker sent to management with a customer claiming something was wrong which wasn?t.
There are fax to back this up which the colleague check and verified and in the notes co-signed me. However her messy ass still forwarded it as some FYI a comment that you must see.

So as today this person fucked Up and does so regularly. I usually will use my contacts to get the girls out of hot water. Today I gathered all the facts and copied every relevant management in.
I ain?t helping this hoe dodge this fade.

And just as the gotcha gotcha I copied in the email she send to management previously containing a LIE. So she doesn?t have to wonder why I put her on a full four alarms Blazing blast. You tried to be messy and the clown came back to chow down.

Call me petty was. That turn the cheek shit is for the fucking birds and I believe in an eye for a fucking eye.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

🦚

Oh I forgot to mention she?s copied in the email. I don?t stab ppl in the back. I want you to look at me when I gun you down.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

FlowerBomb

Cartierline

ton

September 09, 2018, 06:15:48 PM #713 Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 06:16:05 PM by tontonton
So wait he came out?

b7

nnnnnn i wish he?d figure out that hair. I?d mess

emzen

I?ve been in bed all day listening to The Read

ton

I've been in bed half the day wanting to commit a crime

Young

Quote from: 1RIG on September 09, 2018, 06:16:06 PM
nnnnnn i wish he?d figure out that hair. I?d mess

Cccccccc

But yeah he?s alluring to me