Random thoughts ...

Started by b7, December 26, 2017, 09:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

I been thinking about "chicken"
and the various chain foods and or Mom/Pop diners; how do we know its chicken and not some random bird?
Like a pigeon or some mess?

I get more and more nervous about eating out ssssssssssssss

ton

Quote from: More Than Pocahontas on September 19, 2018, 11:10:38 AM
Quote from: Young on September 19, 2018, 10:56:58 AM
and the various chain foods and or Mom/Pop diners; how do we know its chicken and not some random bird?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I've always wanted to order some chicken wangs in the hood and just take it to a lab just to solve the mess once and for all.
I'm just concerned about Chinese chicken

It never.... Seems the same as what I buy from the store

Why is their white meat not fcking white

Why is it so chewy

But.... Still delicious :stressed:

Young

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I've always wanted to order some chicken wangs in the hood and just take it to a lab just to solve the mess once and for all.

Ccccncnccnncncncnccncn

!!!!!

I had some take out Chinese a few months back at his new spot in the Ghett? and I just KNOW it wasn?t no damn chicken
:dead:

Tore it tf up tho :justabit:

Young

Quote from: tontonton on September 19, 2018, 11:12:25 AM

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I'm just concerned about Chinese chicken

It never.... Seems the same as what I buy from the store

Why is their white meat not fcking white

Why is it so chewy

But.... Still delicious :stressed:

sdddddddddddddddd

!!!! >><<

ton

OMG

Maybe THAT'S the ancient Chinese secret

ton

September 19, 2018, 11:26:31 AM #846 Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 11:27:06 AM by tontonton
And then recently I ordered chicken wings from the same Chinese place next to my job

It was a real chicken. Bones and all. Not only did it have a different texture from their other mess but it was more expensive (because it was real)

You know what

Ken I'm also gonna take some samples to a fcking lab

I want these chinks exposed

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: tontonton on September 19, 2018, 11:26:31 AM
And then recently I ordered chicken wings from the same Chinese place next to my job

It was a real chicken. Bones and all. Not only did it have a different texture from their other mess but it was more expensive (because it was real)

You know what

love you king!!! It?s time to take chinks DOWN!

:sistas:

ton

I'm screaming

Of course Trey racist ass pops up when he sees CHINKS

ton

Quote from: More Than Pocahontas on September 19, 2018, 11:28:41 AM
Quote from: tontonton on September 19, 2018, 11:26:31 AM

You know what

snfnsn

I'm surprised someone hasn't done it already. fssfsf
!!!

Why isn't this a thing  :uhh:

I wanna see dateline stories

MelMel

but the hood Chinese spot's food >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..

Young

Bitch I?m hungry for some General TSO?s now

ton

Kurama

I really thought that once I came out to my mother --and everyone else important to me-- that just being myself around strangers would be a breeze.

Didn't think that it would take me so fuckin long to rediscover who I really am, to bask in it, and be unabashed about it. After quitting my previous job with the crackers, I was afforded the opportunity to work with all Black & Brown folks and boy oh boy has it been just as fuckin terrible.

Im like one of the few Black men here, im the only fag (minus this fake DL nigga), and im the youngest.  Most of our patients are Black and Brown folks on the south side of Chicago.

I started getting triggered with every look, snicker, questioning if I was or wasn't, and every lil microagression aiming to make a judgement. I found myself inadvertently dimming my "gay" down. I wore my clothes a little bigger, I let little shit slide, I didn't try to create more space for other Black queer men outside of my office, and I didn't contribute to discussions when I knew ppl could have benefited from them.

Yes, I know survival in certain environments requires that but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed in myself. I thought I was completely out and open but I still allowed some fuckin nobodies to affect me to the point of regression.

Update: Now Im working to undo this feeling.

ton