Omg vvvvvbbbnnnnnnnnnnnnggg

ton

Prometheus is life

Ok girls?

emzen

MelMel

Young

Quote from: Mix that Negro with that Native. on October 08, 2018, 12:00:57 PM
I'm definitely in love . I cannot believe I am talking to him again.

Even after I listed a bunch of reasons why it couldn't and shouldn't work...and even made an effort to talk to someone else.

I still found myself fantasizing and thinking about him non stop. And here I am again back chatting it up this morning.

:omf:  :plzstop: :plzstop:

I don't know what he's done to me but I kinda hate that he's done it.

:stressed:

Kalifornia.

emzen

It's pretty sad when you realize you're on a separate path from your really good friends and you find yourself not paying attention to their "mess" or getting drunk 7 days in a row.

Oh well.

ton

Quote from: Mix that Negro with that Native. on October 06, 2018, 11:33:04 AM
Blue Ridge Mountains. :blush:
My grandfather's family has roots there (in Carroll County, VA section)

Looking forward to making a trip there very soon.

Literally cried like a lil baby this morning.

ack

This is so beautiful

ton

I really wanna visit mountains

Florida is so flat, but I know there Carolinas have beautiful mountains and I wanna visit them badly. Not gonna HIKE LOL but I do wanna see them from afar

emzen

October 08, 2018, 08:31:37 PM #1017 Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 08:32:04 PM by emzen
Go to Denver! I did a road trip from Denver to Vegas last year and it was absolutely gorgeous driving through the Rockies. Plus being high 5k feet in the air was an experience.

BAPHOMET.

:plzstop: :uhh: I still canNOT believe that old white CUNT is a judge now.  Even after all those women came forth. America truly ain?t shit.

Someone please bomb us

emzen

I made spinach and bacon stuffed chicken breasts with riced broccoli for dinner. :raycharles2urmess: