LOONA.

ton

Why are these girls doing this?

Do your own white things faggots

Woo

Bre was right

Blacks need to not contribute on these white platforms

🦚

I?m watching this bitch cook on the food network as I wait for the rain to clear.

And this bitch been on screen 15 min and I have not seen her add any spices.

Salt, pepper and chilli?s Are not fucking enough.

These ppl don?t know what flavor is.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Young

Nivea has been TF on REPEAT all day at work

Circles indamnDEED Queen :stressed:

Young

I love how unapologetically Black Bey has been in recent years.

Kurama

Quote from: tontonton on October 13, 2018, 08:41:07 AM

Woo

Bre was right

THIS IS DISGUSTING. Im fuckin cringing. They suck.

My dancer friends hate these peckerwoods.
Quote from: Young on October 16, 2018, 01:46:44 PM

Yeah I kinda became a stan for this.

Sinpool

Quote from: tontonton on October 13, 2018, 08:41:07 AM

Woo

Bre was right

Wow stan for 69 King

Young

The 5 Genders make so much sense

I may Be Trans :young:

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Young on October 16, 2018, 01:46:44 PM

Yeah. That actually made me start using her more.

Young

Quote from: that Cherokee boy on October 16, 2018, 02:33:38 PM
Quote from: Young on October 16, 2018, 02:25:38 PM
The 5 Genders make so much sense

I may Be Trans :young:
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I see why people label themselves but I really just like to "be" when it comes to my sexuality and gender or whatever.

dddssssss

I get what you mean-- we are truly so much more complex on a physical and spiritual level to just live up to a man-made label

Young

Quote from: that Cherokee boy on October 16, 2018, 02:17:56 PM
Happy to know that my ancestors embraced and celebrated what we know today as "gender-fluidity".

I don't identify as "gender nonconforming" or "gender fluid" or whatever because I don't feel a need to label myself in that manner (I'm just me), but this was a good read.

Based on the way some people tend to misgender me sometimes (I've even heard people say I give a natural pre-op mess - which I really don't really take as a compliment or an insult), I feel as if I definitely can relate to this.

Usually it's more to do with my appearance, but I still can remember Iman pointing out ways about my spirit as well. Things like that really stick with me.

Quote from: 4mation on May 30, 2016, 11:31:59 PM
Quote from: gudit on May 30, 2016, 11:31:17 PM
Quote from: Dumas. on May 30, 2016, 11:23:44 PM
I'm sorry. I just couldn't watch some animal drag my child or relative without jumping down there. You don't know if its a friendly drag or "oh wow cool. they served lunch early today" drag.

You have such a gentle spirit. Almost womanly (I don't mean that in a rude way, it's a good thing) :stressed:
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

5 GENDERS: THE STORY OF THE NATIVE AMERICAN TWO-SPIRITS

Prior to Christian intervention, fluid gender identities of the Native American Two Spirits were seen as a gift from the gods, says Pearson McKinney?

It wasn?t until Europeans took over North America that natives adopted the ideas of gender roles. For Native Americans, there was no set of rules that men and women had to abide by in order to be considered a ?normal? member of their tribe.

In fact, people who had both female and male characteristics were viewed as gifted by nature, and therefore, able to see both sides of everything. According to Duane Brayboy, writing in Indian Country Today, all native communities acknowledged the following gender roles: ?Female, Male, Two Spirit Female, Two Spirit Male and Transgendered.?

He goes on to describe how: ?Each tribe has their own specific term, but there was a need for a universal term that the general population could understand. The Navajo refer to two spirits as n?dleeh? (one who is transformed); among the Lakota is winkt? (indicative of a male who has a compulsion to behave as a female), niizh manidoowag (two spirit); in Ojibwe, hemaneh (half man, half woman), to name a few.?

As the purpose of ?Two Spirit? is to be used as a universal term in the English language, it is not always translatable with the same meaning in native languages. For example, in the Iroquois Cherokee language, there is no way to translate the term, but the Cherokee do have gender variance terms for ?women who feel like men? and vice versa.?

The Two Spirit culture of Native Americans was one of the first things Europeans worked to destroy and cover up. According to people like American artist George Catlin, the Two Spirit tradition had to be eradicated before it could go into history books. Catlin said the tradition: ?must be extinguished before it can be more fully recorded.?

More @ https://www.the-numinous.com/2016/07/06/native-american-two-spirits/

This is a really interesting and cool read

Kalifornia.

Am I the only one that doesn't feel the need to let the world know I'm gay?

Like, I don't hide it or anything, but it's no one's business.

I'm all for being proud of who you are, but I'll never be one of those gorls walking around with rainbow flags & bumper stickers.

🦚

I actually agree with you.

And the LOUD g?rls really be carrying like they have such a tough life and we?re breaking barriers in the 80s  :plzstop:

But to each their own. Strut n stuff.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Young

Quote from: Young on October 16, 2018, 02:39:34 PM
Quote from: that Cherokee boy on October 16, 2018, 02:17:56 PM
Happy to know that my ancestors embraced and celebrated what we know today as "gender-fluidity".

I don't identify as "gender nonconforming" or "gender fluid" or whatever because I don't feel a need to label myself in that manner (I'm just me), but this was a good read.

Based on the way some people tend to misgender me sometimes (I've even heard people say I give a natural pre-op mess - which I really don't really take as a compliment or an insult), I feel as if I definitely can relate to this.

Usually it's more to do with my appearance, but I still can remember Iman pointing out ways about my spirit as well. Things like that really stick with me.

Quote from: 4mation on May 30, 2016, 11:31:59 PM
Quote from: gudit on May 30, 2016, 11:31:17 PM
Quote from: Dumas. on May 30, 2016, 11:23:44 PM
I'm sorry. I just couldn't watch some animal drag my child or relative without jumping down there. You don't know if its a friendly drag or "oh wow cool. they served lunch early today" drag.

You have such a gentle spirit. Almost womanly (I don't mean that in a rude way, it's a good thing) :stressed:
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

5 GENDERS: THE STORY OF THE NATIVE AMERICAN TWO-SPIRITS

Prior to Christian intervention, fluid gender identities of the Native American Two Spirits were seen as a gift from the gods, says Pearson McKinney?

It wasn?t until Europeans took over North America that natives adopted the ideas of gender roles. For Native Americans, there was no set of rules that men and women had to abide by in order to be considered a ?normal? member of their tribe.

In fact, people who had both female and male characteristics were viewed as gifted by nature, and therefore, able to see both sides of everything. According to Duane Brayboy, writing in Indian Country Today, all native communities acknowledged the following gender roles: ?Female, Male, Two Spirit Female, Two Spirit Male and Transgendered.?

He goes on to describe how: ?Each tribe has their own specific term, but there was a need for a universal term that the general population could understand. The Navajo refer to two spirits as n?dleeh? (one who is transformed); among the Lakota is winkt? (indicative of a male who has a compulsion to behave as a female), niizh manidoowag (two spirit); in Ojibwe, hemaneh (half man, half woman), to name a few.?

As the purpose of ?Two Spirit? is to be used as a universal term in the English language, it is not always translatable with the same meaning in native languages. For example, in the Iroquois Cherokee language, there is no way to translate the term, but the Cherokee do have gender variance terms for ?women who feel like men? and vice versa.?

The Two Spirit culture of Native Americans was one of the first things Europeans worked to destroy and cover up. According to people like American artist George Catlin, the Two Spirit tradition had to be eradicated before it could go into history books. Catlin said the tradition: ?must be extinguished before it can be more fully recorded.?

More @ https://www.the-numinous.com/2016/07/06/native-american-two-spirits/

This is a really interesting and cool read

This part made me fume

QuoteThe Two Spirit culture of Native Americans was one of the first things Europeans worked to destroy and cover up. According to people like American artist George Catlin, the Two Spirit tradition had to be eradicated before it could go into history books. Catlin said the tradition: ?must be extinguished before it can be more fully recorded.?

Sinpool

njkfnjksf

Yeah most Non European cultures including African ones were actually receptive to trans & gays until Europeans. Most modern people believe these cultures had no gays and trans because they don't have words for gay and trans, they don't think about the fact that these cultures had their own rules not based on European things.