C cncnccnnccncncncnc :caseoftheherp:

LOONA.

Vaseline is the best mess to stroke with     

:enchantress:

LOONA.

Real Bald is about to you   

MelMel

Quote from: Slei talks that Cash Cash Shit on November 03, 2018, 06:31:02 PM
I don?t recall if I shared the story about putting in my notice about 2 months back. This Friday is my final day.

The gag is that I?m not leaving the company ..I am however relocating and getting paid damn near 50% more.
The local office here has no idea. I get my contract on Monday and hopefully I get to gag them before I leave.  :plzstop:

The terms and conditions are so much better. The work life balance will be better and I get to start work on my own business again ...already picked up some free lance projects.

Go to Korea in 2 weeks, come back and restart life.  :blessed:
congrats bitch

MelMel

🦚

Quote from: MelMel on November 04, 2018, 02:16:00 AM
I don?t recall if I shared the story about putting in my notice about 2 months back. This Friday is my final day.

The gag is that I?m not leaving the company ..I am however relocating and getting paid damn near 50% more.
The local office here has no idea. I get my contract on Monday and hopefully I get to gag them before I leave.  :plzstop:

The terms and conditions are so much better. The work life balance will be better and I get to start work on my own business again ...already picked up some free lance projects.

congrats bitch

Thanks hun. I?m not going to lie. Even though I had many interviews and conversations going. I was getting nervous in the last 2 weeks.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

MelMel

Quote from: Slei talks that Cash Cash Shit on November 04, 2018, 03:19:26 AM

congrats bitch

Thanks hun. I?m not going to lie. Even though I had many interviews and conversations going. I was getting nervous in the last 2 weeks.
why? you felt that someone was going to change their position at the last minute?

MelMel

oh and we need to bop to Honey and Send to Robin Immediately :gorlonfire:

🦚

Quote from: MelMel on November 04, 2018, 03:21:47 AM

congrats bitch

why? you felt that someone was going to change their position at the last minute?

I felt like until I actually get the contract in my hands it?s all talk. Also had no idea what they were going to offer. I?m glad they came through. I really didn?t feel like having to negotiate.
——————///——————-

🦚

Quote from: MelMel on November 04, 2018, 03:22:53 AM

GLad you coming around  :tistheseas:

Let?s throw Ever Again into that mix  :cheerup:
——————///——————-

MelMel

Quote from: Slei talks that Cash Cash Shit on November 04, 2018, 03:25:00 AM
Quote from: MelMel on November 04, 2018, 03:21:47 AM

congrats bitch

I felt like until I actually get the contract in my hands it?s all talk. Also had no idea what they were going to offer. I?m glad they came through. I really didn?t feel like having to negotiate.
oh yes!

MelMel

Quote from: Slei talks that Cash Cash Shit on November 04, 2018, 03:26:43 AM
Quote from: MelMel on November 04, 2018, 03:22:53 AM

GLad you coming around  :tistheseas:

Let?s throw Ever Again into that mix  :cheerup:
it's there too

emzen

My body is really starting to dislike alcohol now that I smoke more  :-/