Random thoughts ...

Started by b7, December 26, 2017, 09:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kurama

Quote from: tontonton on November 03, 2018, 01:48:53 PM
Bre I'm watching It follows and this first boy she fucks to get rid of the mess

His stroke is trash

Xjxjjdjd

Im tryna remember that guy. Thought she swam out to the pool to let those dudes run a train on her first. Lemme rewatch tonight.

Kurama

I have hella random shit to spew out so just a couple:

Recently the scariest shit in life to me has been the prospect of getting older/dying unfulfilled, unhappy, or unaware. We dont really notice when we are younger but there are dead ass millions of ppl who live day to day like zombies. Never getting to truly know themselves, never getting to figure out what/who makes them happy, never taking a chance to find these pieces of happiness, not finding a career that sustains them, and not being surrounded by ppl who really love you. Seeing the early signs of it with my peers. Scary.

The phd program i was starting next spring lost the chair and has turned into shit. Now im tryna find somewhere else to go because im feeling the pressure of time and reaching goals by a certain age.

A white guy sort of turned me in a straight club recently, someone come shame me!

Niggas really think (at this stage in life) that having good sex will carry them through life lolz.

Young

Quote from: Kurama on November 05, 2018, 10:10:19 AM

Recently the scariest shit in life to me has been the prospect of getting older/dying unfulfilled, unhappy, or unaware. We dont really notice when we are younger but there are dead ass millions of ppl who live day to day like zombies. Never getting to truly know themselves, never getting to figure out what/who makes them happy, never taking a chance to find these pieces of happiness, not finding a career that sustains them, and not being surrounded by ppl who really love you. Seeing the early signs of it with my peers. Scary.

Kurama

Quote from: Forever Indian on November 05, 2018, 10:27:06 AM
Quote from: Kurama on November 05, 2018, 10:10:19 AM

The phd program i was starting next spring lost the chair and has turned into shit. Now im tryna find somewhere else to go because im feeling the pressure of time and reaching goals by a certain age.

A white guy sort of turned me in a straight club recently, someone come shame me!

Niggas really think (at this stage in life) that having good sex will carry them through life lolz.
Well happy Monday to you too Bre :guys:
ddsdd

It's been a while! Happy Morn!  :supluv:

MelMel

Quote from: Kurama on November 05, 2018, 10:00:40 AM
Quote from: tontonton on November 03, 2018, 01:48:53 PM
Bre I'm watching It follows and this first boy she fucks to get rid of the mess

His stroke is trash

Xjxjjdjd

Im tryna remember that guy. Thought she swam out to the pool to let those dudes run a train on her first. Lemme rewatch tonight.
oh wait this has sex in it?  :ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow:

emzen

I'm in a weird spot where I'm still kinda depressed and have pretty bad existential dilemmas but for the most part I genuinely wake up and feel happy. I feel calm, I feel a lot more centered.

Small steps but progress is progress <3

Kurama

November 05, 2018, 05:19:14 PM #1192 Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 05:19:32 PM by Kurama
Quote from: emzen on November 05, 2018, 05:12:47 PM
I'm in a weird spot where I'm still kinda depressed and have pretty bad existential dilemmas but for the most part I genuinely wake up and feel happy. I feel calm, I feel a lot more centered.

Love.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: BARD? on November 05, 2018, 01:57:14 AM
Quote from: Young on November 04, 2018, 03:29:33 PM
?mani

Not yet bby dbdbdbdbdbdbdbd

SNSD
D
D
C
X

The comments on this have me pissing

Y'all bout to make Lis drag TC for posting this :dead:

Kalifornia.

Kalifornia.

I'm scared of losing my mother. Like, really scared.

She's fine & healthy, but the thought of her getting older and possibly not being here anymore really frightens me. The thought crosses my mind a lot. To the point where I think something is wrong with me.

The ONE constant person in my life has been my mom. The true unconditional love & support. Knowing that if anyone in this world will love you no matter what, it's her.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: stormcaster. on November 05, 2018, 05:33:13 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia on November 05, 2018, 05:29:50 PM

She's fine & healthy, but the thought of her getting older and possibly not being here anymore really frightens me. The thought crosses my mind a lot. To the point where I think something is wrong with me.

The ONE constant person in my life has been my mom. The true unconditional love & support. Knowing that if anyone in this world will love you no matter what, it's her.

I?m actually worried about what might become of me if heaven forbid she leaves before me.

I don?t think I could go on.

Theo  :stressed:

I'm so scared. I can't imagine this world if I don't have my mom.

MelMel

Quote from: emzen on November 05, 2018, 05:12:47 PM

that is all you can ask for bby

MelMel

Quote from: Kalifornia on November 05, 2018, 05:29:50 PM

my bby  :'( :'( :'(

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Forever Indian on November 05, 2018, 05:56:31 PM
There's nothing wrong with you.

That is exactly how I feel about my grandmother. Like, exactly.
That unconditional love - no matter how well you do your job, no matter how much money you have, no matter if you mess up or make a mistake.

I am so lucky to have her around to show me what a mother's love feels like.

Imagining this world without her - I just draw a blank. I am also scared of how I would handle it.
She told me that she ended up in the hospital when her own mother was dying.
That made me worry even more because I am soooo much like my grandmother.

We're both Cancers - only 7 days apart. And I seem to have taken a lot of her tea - including her passive aggressiveness. :omf:

My grandfather's death last year broke me DOWN and literally changed my life's path.
And I didn't have that super connection I have with my grandmother. So it's scary.

The solace I have is knowing that my father is here if I really need to get away and just lean on him.
I talk to him about my fears. He's very strong for me when he listens. I need that.

!!!!

It's like, no matter how bad things get you know she's always right there.

Whenever something happens, no matter how big or small, many times my first thought is to pick up the phone and call my mom. We kii, she gives me advice, we gossip, etc. She really is my best friend. I don't know what I would do without that.

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one that feels this way. I legit thought something was wrong with me, but I think it's just a process of getting older. You become a lot more aware that we're not going to be here forever. That includes our loved ones.

It's a very scary reality.