Random thoughts ...

Started by b7, December 26, 2017, 09:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

Quote from: MelMel on November 05, 2018, 05:50:45 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia on November 05, 2018, 05:29:50 PM
I'm scared of losing my mother. Like, really scared.

She's fine & healthy, but the thought of her getting older and possibly not being here anymore really frightens me. The thought crosses my mind a lot. To the point where I think something is wrong with me.

The ONE constant person in my life has been my mom. The true unconditional love & support. Knowing that if anyone in this world will love you no matter what, it's her.
my bby  :'( :'( :'(

:wub: :wub: :wub:

b7

Quote from: Baph Perdomo. on November 05, 2018, 01:53:23 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on November 04, 2018, 07:11:30 PM
Quote from: Baph Chalamet. on November 04, 2018, 01:08:32 PM
I literally hate hair on my calf area and lower leg.. Like... I can have hair anywhere else but something about that area the hair bothers the shit out of me when it rubs up against shit.  :uhh: :udontlookok: i dont understand it.
whats the booch givin
:ohwow:

Shaved
:ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow:

MelMel

Quote from: Forever Indian on November 05, 2018, 06:15:42 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia on November 05, 2018, 06:01:53 PM
Quote from: Forever Indian on November 05, 2018, 05:56:31 PM
There's nothing wrong with you.

That is exactly how I feel about my grandmother. Like, exactly.
That unconditional love - no matter how well you do your job, no matter how much money you have, no matter if you mess up or make a mistake.

I am so lucky to have her around to show me what a mother's love feels like.

Imagining this world without her - I just draw a blank. I am also scared of how I would handle it.
She told me that she ended up in the hospital when her own mother was dying.
That made me worry even more because I am soooo much like my grandmother.

We're both Cancers - only 7 days apart. And I seem to have taken a lot of her tea - including her passive aggressiveness. :omf:

My grandfather's death last year broke me DOWN and literally changed my life's path.
And I didn't have that super connection I have with my grandmother. So it's scary.

The solace I have is knowing that my father is here if I really need to get away and just lean on him.
I talk to him about my fears. He's very strong for me when he listens. I need that.

!!!!

It's like, no matter how bad things get you know she's always right there.

Whenever something happens, no matter how big or small, many times my first thought is to pick up the phone and call my mom. We kii, she gives me advice, we gossip, etc. She really is my best friend. I don't know what I would do without that.

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one that feels this way. I legit thought something was wrong with me, but I think it's just a process of getting older. You become a lot more aware that we're not going to be here forever. That includes our loved ones.

It's a very scary reality.
Yes.

My grandfather dying was a huge SLAP in my face.

My mother died when I was two, so I never really experienced a loss that close in my family.  As in, went through it. Until my grandfather left me...

I was crying nonstop for 3 days . It's like someone kicked me in the stomach. I literally felt physical PAIN. I felt like a piece of me was gone.

But on the flip side, his departure inspired me. It made me realize I don't have forever on this Earth and inspired me to really use everything I have inside of me to make some sort of mark. Go HARD and go all the way or don't go at all. He's the reason I began developing my app.

He died in the early part of September 2017 and I began development in the latter part of that September.

So I can say there can be some good or inspiration that comes from such a harsh reality.
I just wanna give you both a hug

and a tug of the wig

emzen

Quote from: Kalifornia on November 05, 2018, 06:01:53 PM

That unconditional love - no matter how well you do your job, no matter how much money you have, no matter if you mess up or make a mistake.

Imagining this world without her - I just draw a blank. I am also scared of how I would handle it.

We're both Cancers - only 7 days apart. And I seem to have taken a lot of her tea - including her passive aggressiveness. :omf:

My grandfather's death last year broke me DOWN and literally changed my life's path.
And I didn't have that super connection I have with my grandmother. So it's scary.

The solace I have is knowing that my father is here if I really need to get away and just lean on him.
I talk to him about my fears. He's very strong for me when he listens. I need that.

!!!!

It's like, no matter how bad things get you know she's always right there.

Whenever something happens, no matter how big or small, many times my first thought is to pick up the phone and call my mom. We kii, she gives me advice, we gossip, etc. She really is my best friend. I don't know what I would do without that.

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one that feels this way. I legit thought something was wrong with me, but I think it's just a process of getting older. You become a lot more aware that we're not going to be here forever. That includes our loved ones.

It's a very scary reality.

Aww. I'm happy for you!

I wish I was close w/ my family. :'(

Young

Quote from: emzen on November 05, 2018, 05:12:47 PM
I'm in a weird spot where I'm still kinda depressed and have pretty bad existential dilemmas but for the most part I genuinely wake up and feel happy. I feel calm, I feel a lot more centered.

Small steps but progress is progress <3
Well, bless the name of The Lord--this is a testimony

Young

Love this.

b7

Voting felt really great today

Kurama

Think someone already mentioned in here but I want to follow up

Education does not equate to intelligence and ability to critically think.

MelMel

Quote from: Kurama on November 06, 2018, 04:24:05 PM

but I love to educate you about this ass-kicking you are about to get  :cmerefag:

FlowerBomb

Kurama

Quote from: MelMel on November 06, 2018, 04:34:20 PM
Quote from: Kurama on November 06, 2018, 04:24:05 PM

but I love to educate you about this ass-kicking you are about to get  :cmerefag:

fdfffff

if you don't drank that damn vodka and stop attacking me

Young

Kurama

ms nfd;lsanfdpomojsfpksl;fc'lkvm
;,vd

Kurama

is that Yandy fixing her egg and cheese!?

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

November 06, 2018, 05:33:30 PM #1214 Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 05:49:42 PM by SadiddyAzzNoLimitPlatinumCard
Quote from: Vonc'sParoleOfficer on November 06, 2018, 04:24:05 PM

Yeah I couldnt have said it better myself that coon thinks hes really knowledgeable with all his flawed ass notions

i cannot deal

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different