Random thoughts ...

Started by b7, December 26, 2017, 09:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

BrokenHeartsHeal

Yeah zaddy I know yous like it cause itz extra TIGHT

Ma Lo

Quote from: LOONA. on November 11, 2018, 10:07:31 PM
Whenever I say I'm going to bed early on work night I still stay up til at least 1am

:rudone:

Me too

emzen

I'm really gonna need some of my gay friends (who are in their upper 20s, mind you) to stop obsessing over straight men.

Stop lodging yourselves into their embrace and being a desperate fag. I get it, they sometimes give you the attention you desperately seek but girl- that doesn't mean they're gonna smash. Stop trying to convert these curious/experimental guys and try to lock them into something.

Or better yet... stop talking to ME about it because I don't care hun. If I wanted to get involved with someone who'll probably shame me or diss me I could do that but... why would I choose that over someone who knows wtf they want and I don't need to second guess anything about them.

Have some self fucking respect faggots.

Shit.

emzen

oh my god! he whispered something dirty in my ear! my basement is flooded!

BAPHOMET.

Reading 2 quick lil books right now.

The Life-Changing Manga of Tidying Up
&
Your Creative Career: Turn Your Passion Into a Fulfilling and Financially Rewarding Lifestyle

BrokenHeartsHeal

Yeah the "straight bae" dates are fucking creepy and pathetic. I have an associate who is masculine looking for masculine men but he's one of those gays that thinks that other masculine gay men don't exist. So he goes on "dates" with his straight homies and takes pics with them and of them unbeknownst, then reports to the group with a bunch of details that all lead to him lonely and beating his meat in the end :uhh:

Which brings up another thing... I think people take the my lover needs to be my best friend thing a little too far. Cutting people off because they don't have EVERYTHING in common with you. That's what FRIENDS are for idiot. 

Young

Ma Lo

Ma Lo

Quote from: emzen on November 13, 2018, 12:03:32 AM
I'm really gonna need some of my gay friends (who are in their upper 20s, mind you) to stop obsessing over straight men.

Stop lodging yourselves into their embrace and being a desperate fag. I get it, they sometimes give you the attention you desperately seek but girl- that doesn't mean they're gonna smash. Stop trying to convert these curious/experimental guys and try to lock them into something.

Or better yet... stop talking to ME about it because I don't care hun. If I wanted to get involved with someone who'll probably shame me or diss me I could do that but... why would I choose that over someone who knows wtf they want and I don't need to second guess anything about them.

Have some self fucking respect faggots.

Shit.

WAIIT.. ALL MY pmS TO YOU ASKING FOR ADVIOCE ABOUT THIS?! LASH ME FRO

Young

Quote from: Bloody Tears on November 13, 2018, 09:58:21 AM
Quote from: Young on November 13, 2018, 08:45:54 AM
Had an amazing weekend
what you do sis?

Noting extraordinary tbh!

Just quality time, with quality people, quality conversations.
Did some stuff around the house.
Shopped a bit
Got some new videos games that I got time to play

It was a longer weekend so I was able to get time to do all the things I really wanted.

It was really needed. Especially once these holidays get busier and more stressful.

Kurama

Becoming hella conflicted with my professional values and my personal values.

Those of us who work within mental health uphold confidentiality and the transformative process that is ongoing therapy, cool. Problem is mental health isn't something that is really taken seriously until a celebrity has issues or a white man blasts up a place. As a result therapists don't usually make much right out the gate (in most states minus cali) although they are required to have advanced degrees and hella clinical training. Niggas usually don't make much until they get their final license 2 years after working or if they get their doctorate.

With that being said, Ive been noticing that a lot of mantras, sayings, practices, etc. from therapists have been getting spewed out all over social media by celebrities, socialites, SM models and comedians. Anyone with a platform really. So this is a good thing in part because it centers mental health in discourse these days, folks start to grow, heal (hate using this word now), and evolve. This helps individuals and communities which is why a lot of us got into the field.

Oh the goddamn flip side, a lot of people are getting platforms or boosting platforms by posting about topics/sayings they experience with someone in the field without having to cite this person or even acknowledge that they're seeing a professional. Niggas legit are getting money, the opportunity to make money, or a following (that a therapist with their own practice would greatly benefit from) while the public is steady trying to pay us ZILCH when we first start out!Especially in comparison to other professions.

Yeah I know Im supposed to want everyone to be good but I don't want to fuckin work either. Im tryna get wealthy too. I can't even do the shit within my profession until a decade later but some random can post some tweets and become popping!? :uhh:

Yeah a therapist can just create a SM page but that shit seldom works out because SM isn't really designed for folks like this. Yeah creative theft is at an all time high, everything is borrowed, nothing is new blahblahblah so I shouldn't even be bitching but I am lolz,

ton

Quote from: Kurama on November 14, 2018, 11:36:03 AM

Those of us who work within mental health uphold confidentiality and the transformative process that is ongoing therapy, cool. Problem is mental health isn't something that is really taken seriously until a celebrity has issues or a white man blasts up a place. As a result therapists don't usually make much right out the gate (in most states minus cali) although they are required to have advanced degrees and hella clinical training. Niggas usually don't make much until they get their final license 2 years after working or if they get their doctorate.

With that being said, Ive been noticing that a lot of mantras, sayings, practices, etc. from therapists have been getting spewed out all over social media by celebrities, socialites, SM models and comedians. Anyone with a platform really. So this is a good thing in part because it centers mental health in discourse these days, folks start to grow, heal (hate using this word now), and evolve. This helps individuals and communities which is why a lot of us got into the field.

Oh the goddamn flip side, a lot of people are getting platforms or boosting platforms by posting about topics/sayings they experience with someone in the field without having to cite this person or even acknowledge that they're seeing a professional. Niggas legit are getting money, the opportunity to make money, or a following (that a therapist with their own practice would greatly benefit from) while the public is steady trying to pay us ZILCH when we first start out!Especially in comparison to other professions.

Yeah I know Im supposed to want everyone to be good but I don't want to fuckin work either. Im tryna get wealthy too. I can't even do the shit within my profession until a decade later but some random can post some tweets and become popping!? :uhh:

Yeah a therapist can just create a SM page but that shit seldom works out because SM isn't really designed for folks like this. Yeah creative theft is at an all time high, everything is borrowed, nothing is new blahblahblah so I shouldn't even be bitching but I am lolz,
dude this is bizarre

My sister and I literally just had this same conversation

She's a teacher and said she loves it, but she's tired of the mediocre pay. Now she's changing her career  :dead:

Inspires me though. I like going against that notion that we have a 'calling' and have to do the same job forever. Fuck it. Just do what you want.

Young

Quote from: tontonton on November 14, 2018, 01:04:04 PM
Quote from: Kurama on November 14, 2018, 11:36:03 AM

dude

sddddddsdsfdsdssdds