kims big self calls for unification of korea or watever

Started by Eternal Bell, January 24, 2018, 11:29:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eternal Bell

January 24, 2018, 11:29:48 PM Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 11:31:29 PM by Tinkestar

North Korea sent a rare announcement addressed to "all Koreans at home and abroad" on Thursday, saying they should make a "breakthrough" for unification without the help of other countries, its state media said.

It said all Koreans should "promote contact, travel, cooperation between North and South Korea" while adding Pyongyang will "smash" all challenges against reunification of the Korean peninsula.

The announcement, issued after a joint meeting of government and political parties, added Koreans should wage an energetic drive to defuse the acute military tension and create a peaceful climate on the Korean peninsula.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/north-korea-sends-rare-announcement-to-all-koreans-calls-for-unification/ar-AAv7YrO?ocid=st

this is tha beginnin'...of a huge event gorls!

ya rock muh world.

It makes sense. They're literally the same people.
They share the same bloodlines, only thing separating them is a line in the land some pride and egos.

Proud of KANG Jong Un :stressed:

jolly self

Eternal Bell

gnngg
i dnt think its tht easy tho

i dnt think tha corruption in NK is fully gone
this screams desperation frm tha elites!

dnt trust this jus yet souf korea

Rxxf

Quote from: Afro on January 24, 2018, 11:41:04 PM
It makes sense. They're literally the same people.
They share the same bloodlines, only thing separating them is a line in the land some pride and egos.

Proud of KANG Jong Un :stressed:

jolly self

fuck him
BRANDY

BrandyFromTheFuture

GRAND

GRAND

Quote from: Tinkestar on January 24, 2018, 11:45:30 PM
gnngg
i dnt think its tht easy tho

i dnt think tha corruption in NK is fully gone
this screams desperation frm tha elites!

dnt trust this jus yet souf korea
!!

I think hes just trying to gain allies for when we BLOW Korea off the fcking Map thanks for Trump

GMF