The trans gorls are fucking losing it

Started by yummy, February 02, 2018, 09:30:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

https://twitter.com/PopCrave/status/959218557946155008

This woman is discussing the sexual abuse she endured and you take that as an opportunity to bring the abuse trans women have faced? And then label her a transphobe because she didn't take too kindly to you all lives matter-ing her personal experiences?  :shannonsmissing:

This is type of shit is EXACTLY what I was talking about a while back, these circus sideshow acts love imposing on spaces occupied by biological women and demanding that they have their concerns heard over everyone else's because being trans is apparently the proverbial bottom of the social totem pole.

I'm sorry but fuck these niggas tbh.

Eternal Bell

February 02, 2018, 09:32:15 PM #1 Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 09:32:25 PM by Tinkestar
dddddddddddddddddddddjnbft

its not jus them either

tha lgbtehnncd
these militant blcks
tha soggy white feminists

i didnt notice til i stepped bac a moment but this is givin' early signs of an authoritarian society!
u cant say nun either or ure oppressing sumbod'!

yummy

All this sjw mess has just turned into a battle of the oppressed. No one cares about being liberated from anything, everyone just wants to bathe in their own victimhood.

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on February 02, 2018, 09:32:20 PM
All this sjw mess has just turned into a battle of the oppressed. No one cares about being liberated from anything, everyone just wants to bathe in their own victimhood.

[oihpbu'go0yvf9;i6t8d57r

y r u like this

yummy

"I was raped..."

"So what? What about the trannies that got raped!?"

:rudone:

ya rock muh world.

[l]pk0oj
[-ihp80ug79[yifp68tudo57rs46iea35uw24yq

b7

Mcmcmc
Cmvmvmvm

Not bathing in victimhood
:plzstop:

U need a blog. A controversial one, but a blog nonetheless. I?d fucking read every bit of it

BAPHOMET.

Admin

BAPHOMET.

yummy

hmph!

damn thing probably tossed on a dress just to lure in his victims, but I guess we can't call him a pedo because that would make us transphobic, ableist, a scorpio and everything god damn thing else under the sun

Eternal Bell

Quote from: ANIMMAI on February 02, 2018, 09:53:34 PM
hmph!

damn thing probably tossed on a dress just to lure in his victims, but I guess we can't call him a pedo because that would make us transphobic, ableist, a scorpio and everything god damn thing else under the sun

nnnnnnnnnnnyfd

wait na!

h-hey!