Why R&B Star Keri Hilson shed tears at KICC

Started by fedswatchin, August 10, 2018, 11:04:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CREAM.

ton

jtwoeleven

Quote from: MAISON-MARGIELA. on August 10, 2018, 11:26:58 PM
Why is her foundation so damn light? I couldn't even take her serious up there looking like a damn clown.

Was about to mention that.

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: CREAM. on August 10, 2018, 11:44:58 PM
I don?t like her personality at all but depression is no joke

I guess it explains her hiatus

Didn?t really know she was so sad until this and another video I saw of her crying
!!!!! Mental illness isn?t anything to make fun of at all. It?s bad enough that mental illness is looked down upon in general and stigmatized.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Inject My Lips

Quote from: TALISA2.0 on August 10, 2018, 11:04:18 PM

cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccvcc

girl

ddd
I feel evil for giggling but the juxtaposition between this traumatic video and Cici living her best life in your siggy is taking me out
:plzstop:

Sovereign.

I didn?t realize the crucial nature of her unwellness. I can tell she?s still healing from a lot of the traumas she experienced from ?09-11. Stan culture can be so dangerous because of this (not saying it?s the primary reason but it certainly is one of the cause). Look at Michelle. The girls love to kii but look at the expense we pay when it truly affects these artists/human beings. Keri has all my love.

fedswatchin

BAPHOMET.

fedswatchin

Quote from: Coco Chanel on August 11, 2018, 12:20:17 AM
I do feel bad for her as well. She kinda poked a sleeping dragon by dipping into mess on her tracks, though.

But in all fairness I think Keri was actually made an example of. Before her I don't think we'd ever seen a stan group really TEAR a girl down. She wasn't prepared.

It wasn't just the Beys, although they had the most. Me and the C's took a part in the degradation. One time, her username showed up in the views of one of her last lashings.  :stressed: Thanks for this commemoration fro

fedswatchin

Quote from: AlmondEyes on August 11, 2018, 12:05:46 AM
Quote from: TALISA2.0 on August 10, 2018, 11:04:18 PM

cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccvcc

girl

ddd
I feel evil for giggling but the juxtaposition between this traumatic video and Cici living her best life in your siggy is taking me out

fedswatchin

August 11, 2018, 12:33:02 AM #26 Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 12:34:16 AM by TALISA2.0
Y'all

Keri deserved what she got. Just because this bitch been tryna be an artist since the 90s, she felt she could come in and drag the top girls in the industry

Oh Polow made me!

Bitch

Ain't you grown? And that shit with tryna fill up Ciara's lane, ambushing her with drama at a radio station she's scheduled to promote her album at, saying "I'll call ya Ci" and never doing it is bad form

She should consider herself lucky actually. She woulda kept gettin beat down with every album. Smart choice to back out

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: TALISA2.0 on August 11, 2018, 12:33:02 AM
Y'all

Keri deserved what she got. Just because this bitch been tryna be an artist since the 90s, she felt she could come in and drag the top girls in the industry

Oh Polow made me!

Bitch

Ain't you grown? And that shit with tryna fill up Ciara's lane, ambushing her with drama at a radio station she's scheduled to promote her album at, saying "I'll call ya Ci" and never doing it is bad form

She should consider herself lucky actually. She woulda kept gettin beat down with every album. Smart choice to back out

lklkjkjkljjkkjjjkjk

Sovereign.

Quote from: Coco Chanel on August 11, 2018, 12:20:17 AM
I do feel bad for her as well. She kinda poked a sleeping dragon by dipping into mess on her tracks, though.

But in all fairness I think Keri was actually made an example of. Before her I don't think we'd ever seen a stan group really TEAR a girl down. She wasn't prepared.

Sure. And at the end of the day it just wasn?t that damn DEEP. Beyonc? and Ciara STILL would have gone on to be successful in their professions. You don?t have to fuck with artists or their material, but to bully? :uhh: People can be so evil.

fedswatchin

Yes, bully, harass, and beat the fuck down :uhh: