which 2 pop girls should remake "the boy is mine"

Started by pootee, November 08, 2015, 03:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pootee

i feel like meghan trainor & ariana, the true vocal acrobatics of our generation should remake 'the boy is mine' for the new generation, with michael b jordan as the scumbag in the video & i mean .. brandy and monica could play they moms or whatever,

who is worthy of remaking this true r&b crossover smash?

pootee

Quote from: Stewie on November 08, 2015, 04:00:55 PM
ugh

get taste and develop an appetite and ear for true vocal gymnastic talent when u hear it

Young

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

No. Just no. Leave the song as it is. No one else can do the song just like those two did. So no one should remake that song. EVER. Plus, I don't really care for Ariana or Meghan, they're manufactured and microwavable as they can get. Just pure disposable pop music.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Stewie

pootee

Quote from: Jay. on November 08, 2015, 04:07:14 PM
No. Just no. Leave the song as it is. No one else can do the song just like those two did. So no one should remake that song. EVER. Plus, I don't really care for Ariana or Meghan, they're manufactured and microwavable as they can get. Just pure disposable pop music.

ariana only serves true emotion, raw passion, vigor and range in her music, nothing manufactured about ha, i mean, 8octaveana could probably slay brandy and monicas parts, educate urself pls

Young

yummy

charlie.

Quote from: Young on November 08, 2015, 04:12:44 PM
but if anybody;  Tori vs Ariana

That would be epic.
:ohwow:

but yeah I agree.
Some songs don't need remakes and should be left alone.

A cover mess might be cute but not a remake.
:calmdownsis: