Marilyn.. thx sis... I watched the Disappeared ep' again

Started by Bentley!, November 10, 2015, 10:15:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bentley!

I love crime shows n stuff

I thought I had seen sis before.

am mean... her fiance DOES set off red flags in my opinion, because sis did you notice they NEVER answered or verified his whereabouts before he was supposed to meet her at 5 oclock.

it's possible that he killed her, disposed of the car and just came home at 5 like nothing happened.

but also... Swint DOES seem likely, but wouldn't somebody have noticed seeing him that day?

Plus Nique had said some guys were hassling her at the laundry mat... what was that all about?

and why did sis go back if it was THAT serious?!

what do you think sis?

Bentley!

But also sis... did you catch that she wanted to be an agent?

but I DOUBT she'd just leave her daughter to start a new life as an undercover agent for a government agency.

Bentley!

November 10, 2015, 10:23:10 PM #3 Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 10:23:27 PM by Bentley!
But in between the time she stopped by her moms house and went back to the laundry mat...

I dunno the timing just seems so off. How did Tommy KNOW she would be vulnerable at that moment when her and her fiance had just planned to separate for a bit to do chores...

it's sad if it IS him because the location of the body will never be known now

Bentley!

they've GOT to do more detective work
a good agency would've gotten the mileage from her last oil change, and then taken the mileage on the day they found it

from there they can map out the approximate routes somebody might have taken with the given mileage and search the likeliest areas to hide a body.

Marilyn

My theory is that she drove to Dayton after leaving the laundromat and stopped at Tommy's house. An argument enused, or perhaps he tried to rape her once again, and killed her afterwards. I believe that he waited until late at night to dispose of her body in a heavily wooded area and planted the car at her daughter's father apartment complex to take suspicion off of him. I also think he damaged the car to make it look like a botched robbery.

She was sooooooooooo beautiful. I could see why he was obsessed.  :stressed:

[instagram]
[/instagram]