Do you think Nicki Minaj's star is beginning to dim?

Started by MAY, November 24, 2015, 02:20:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.betterwiseup

Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on July 07, 2018, 04:40:43 PM
Not really she just has competition now. Cardi B has two #1 singles on one album. An accomplishment she hasn?t had her whole career. Mind u this is Cardi B first album. If she pops out more #1 it?s safe to say Cardi is the new Queen..Nicki has shined bright for 10 years. She has to realize it?s a new generation now..
10 years? Stop it.

ton

Nicki has had a great career

She should venture in other mess to divert the girls from the flopping

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

🦚

STArships is literally a Kesha song
And Superbass is literally a fergie song.
Anaconda idem ditto.

Is anyone ever going to tell us what nicki brought besides pop songs and rap lullabies?  :kii:

Chung is probably her first solo rap top 10  :kii:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

LOONA.

Quote from: Sl?iz Richie on July 07, 2018, 05:28:37 PM
Anaconda idem ditto.

Is anyone ever going to tell us what nicki brought besides pop songs and rap lullabies?  :kii:

This is why I always KI when they talk about her being some great "hip hop" lyricist.     

🦚

Quote from: Andrais. on July 07, 2018, 05:35:18 PM
Anaconda idem ditto.

This is why I always KI when they talk about her being some great "hip hop" lyricist.     

!!

I never saw missy or eve running to max Martin trying to give a baby one more time or backstreet boys / *NSYNC tea. Trying to keep up with the pop girls.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

fedswatchin

Nicki is a rapper who sings. Her rap verses are iconic and recognized by ppl all over the world. Her imprint on hip hop is obvious. :kii: only an idiot would disagree

fedswatchin

Quote from: Sl?iz Richie on July 07, 2018, 05:37:20 PM
Anaconda idem ditto.

!!

I never saw missy or eve running to max Martin trying to give a baby one more time or backstreet boys / *NSYNC tea. Trying to keep up with the pop girls.
what's your point? Nicki is on a different level than missy and Eve. Those gorls COULDN'T pull off an EDM mess

Thanks for pointing out how limited these girls are

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

LOONA.

Anaconda idem ditto.

!!

And now she's fading just like the rest of the white gurs.

What will she be remember for...other than being a "Queen" during a time where hardly any other female rappers were active, KI.   

:omf:

CREAM.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Andrais. on July 07, 2018, 06:07:08 PM
Anaconda idem ditto.

!!

And now she's fading just like the rest of the white gurs.

What will she be remember for...other than being a "Queen" during a time where hardly any other female rappers were active, KI.   

:omf:
:shannonsmissing: you say this like there's something Cardi will be remembered for.... and that ho has peaked already.