How is this performance acceptable?

Started by Buddha, October 21, 2019, 11:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bentley. HARRIS!

Bentley. HARRIS!

sssssssssssssssssssssss

I've NEVER seen anything like this. How can you start gathering your things while the show is still going on  :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on October 22, 2019, 08:00:16 AM
sssssssssssssssssssssss

I've NEVER seen anything like this. How can you start gathering your things while the show is still going on  :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
fgfadgnugfongffdgfgdiofgdfdfdfs

Not sis with her purse at the door ready to go as the last note plays

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: 1RIG on October 22, 2019, 01:34:05 AM
Quote from: Tonkaman on October 22, 2019, 01:23:54 AM
These new artists are fucking WEAK!

Anxiety! Depression! Bi polar!

:usuresis:
these are very real things though. If those among us can go through it, i can only imagine what they deal with. Ch
this is true. And I think it's redefining it as well
you know we would always hear those stories, "oh Brandy, stagefright and humble! Bey was actually shy! Oh yea, Aretha used to get really nervous, you didn't know?"

:dead: Man them gorls live for a stage mess, getting gas beforehand isn't MESS

I just feel like there are more openings for ppl with more awkward social behaviors now. I guess I can give this Summer girl a try. I never wanted to because like Baph said she just seemed slow, and at times dirty. I'll listen to her mess today after seeing this.

Navyman

Quote from: Xavier on October 22, 2019, 06:40:52 AM
Not saying all of them do, and don't take offense, Tonk, because I like you, but calling somebody weak for speaking about something they can't control is just sad. :dead:
Then keep reading.

Zankou.

Quote from: Nine. on October 22, 2019, 08:03:07 AM
Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on October 22, 2019, 08:00:16 AM
sssssssssssssssssssssss

fgfadgnugfongffdgfgdiofgdfdfdfs

Not sis with her purse at the door ready to go as the last note plays

anasjdnasjnad
a
d
a
da
d
a
damdaknda
da
da

Annie

Irv Gotti had to be with Ashanti 24/7 to help her with her anxiety. After her debut was released he was nowhere to be found said Charli Baltimore in Growing up Hiphop. She wasn't ready for the spotlight and success, always insecure and didn't even recognize her own talent. And the other people at the label couldn't even release a project because Irv was busy mentoring Ashanti. Normally he would be in the studio giving everyone a lot of energy..so it was more Ashanti inc than Murder inc I guess

/.\

Annie

Quote from: WinglessAngel. on October 22, 2019, 07:45:29 AM
Quote from: Tonkaman on October 22, 2019, 01:23:54 AM
These new artists are fucking WEAK!

Anxiety! Depression! Bi polar!

:usuresis:

Not these serious medical conditions being weak  :uhh:

Would y'all rather her fake the funk, hide her issues then kill herself in a couple years?

!!!

/.\

Annie

October 22, 2019, 08:38:26 AM #54 Last Edit: October 22, 2019, 08:42:23 AM by Annie
Quote from: WinglessAngel. on October 22, 2019, 08:22:15 AM
Quote from: Annie on October 22, 2019, 08:21:08 AM
Irv Gotti had to be with Ashanti 24/7 to help her with her anxiety.

he was fucking her

I thought that was just a rumor but
1:39.00 wow that story he gave Charli was complete bullshit
[/url][/font]

Must be why Ja Rule was going to contact her about the tour..she doesn't have contact with him...but Ashanti recently said she didn't get info about the tour. And Charli can't even walk around because of her leg injury but still Irv want her to walk around. It sounds like a lot of talk (fantasy) and bitterness over the past and no real plans.

/.\

Zankou.

October 22, 2019, 08:42:01 AM #55 Last Edit: October 22, 2019, 08:42:29 AM by WinglessAngel.
lajnajnajkfna

oh I was just messin. I didn't know they were really fucking :dead:
shans

:everythingok:

Annie

Quote from: WinglessAngel. on October 22, 2019, 08:42:01 AM
lajnajnajkfna

oh I was just messin. I didn't know they were really fucking :dead:
shans

:everythingok:
Hahahhaa apparently they did

concurring the world together, great sex! Sex as a catalyst for great music!
:butwait!:

/.\

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Annie on October 22, 2019, 08:21:08 AM
Irv Gotti had to be with Ashanti 24/7 to help her with her anxiety. After her debut was released he was nowhere to be found said Charli Baltimore in Growing up Hiphop. She wasn't ready for the spotlight and success, always insecure and didn't even recognize her own talent. And the other people at the label couldn't even release a project because Irv was busy mentoring Ashanti. Normally he would be in the studio giving everyone a lot of energy..so it was more Ashanti inc than Murder inc I guess

why was he so pressed on this particular act?

Annie

because Ashanti had bad anxiety

and he was fcking her

/.\