Started by Bish, May 06, 2020, 10:46:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

The fact that he said that she inspired him 
wow

Rxxf

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on May 06, 2020, 11:18:28 PM
Quote from: Rxxf on May 06, 2020, 11:16:10 PM
I'd prefer a celebration of Brandy and HER music.
Talking about HER albums. Deep album cuts. Etc.

She should totally do that - NOT THE VS. A IG live listening session dedicated to each one of her albums, leading up to release week of Be7. Someone pitch this idea to Kip! :raycharles2urmess:
BRANDY

Le Champ

Bran is definitely gonna go a deluxe mess or bonus tracks. How she answered the question about the solo version of Love Again got me thinking. We'll probably get the Baby Mama remix as a bonus too.

Bish

I love the explanation she gave about her rags. I'll try to be nicer about them from now on.
:overit:

Heated🔥

Checkmate Burruss

Quote from: Rxxf on May 06, 2020, 11:09:24 PM
Quote from: Bish on May 06, 2020, 10:46:12 PM
https://www.instagram.com/tv/B_3Si2Bh2O4/

I'm totally against the Brandy/Monica celebration thing.
Annoyed that Brandy is open to it.
The fans will never let it stay in that vain.
And for that reason, I don't want it.

I would only be for it if I could turn off the comments and stay away from social media for a month afterwards. She knows damn well that "I don't even think the fans are on that now" is a lie. (Even tho the B. Source battle was very classy-based!  :wub: Good job guys!!!)
THEY DO ANYDAMNTHANG FUH BSOURCE CLOUT

b7

Le Champ

I think the mess is inevitable. The Brandy vs. Monica narrative will live on forever. But regardless, it will ultimately benefit both of them as it relates to their following and their catalogs. So nobody really loses lol

FRANCE

Quote from: Rxxf on May 06, 2020, 11:22:02 PM

She should totally do that - NOT THE VS. A IG live listening session dedicated to each one of her albums, leading up to release week of Be7. Someone pitch this idea to Kip! :raycharles2urmess:

No one's gonna be tuned in to that. A Monica vs Brandy mess would be all over the web and thousands of people will be tuned in. Its excellent exposure for Brandy. She'll gain followers, she can promote her new album, its perfect. If they do it well. Not every VERZUS ends up being this "Who won" mess. They should just do it close to when Brandy releases her album and they can ride out to The Boy Is Mine at the end. Maybe even do a performance of some sort. That will kinda eliminate the "who won" mess.

Rxxf

BRANDY

Sovereign.

Quote from: Rxxf on May 06, 2020, 11:09:24 PM
Quote from: Bish on May 06, 2020, 10:46:12 PM
https://www.instagram.com/tv/B_3Si2Bh2O4/

I'm totally against the Brandy/Monica celebration thing.
Annoyed that Brandy is open to it.
The fans will never let it stay in that vain.
And for that reason, I don't want it.

n

Boy. It's innocent. Y'all fans amplify this shit. The girls are confident and assured in themselves. Y'all ain't.

Rxxf

BRANDY

Le Champ

I also want the battle mess because Bran got more hits :feelinmyself:

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: LF on May 06, 2020, 11:35:24 PM
Quote from: Rxxf on May 06, 2020, 11:22:02 PM

No one's gonna be tuned in to that. A Monica vs Brandy mess would be all over the web and thousands of people will be tuned in. Its excellent exposure for Brandy. She'll gain followers, she can promote her new album, its perfect. If they do it well. Not every VERZUS ends up being this "Who won" mess. They should just do it close to when Brandy releases her album and they can ride out to The Boy Is Mine at the end. Maybe even do a performance of some sort. That will kinda eliminate the "who won" mess.

I'm not against the Brandy vs Monica thing, but the Brandy album listening sessions would be an awesome additional treat for the fans. Just an idea.

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: Lee on May 06, 2020, 11:25:10 PM
Bran is definitely gonna go a deluxe mess or bonus tracks. How she answered the question about the solo version of Love Again got me thinking. We'll probably get the Baby Mama remix as a bonus too.

I can't get the video to play on my phone. What did she say?