Baby Mama Video almost at 1 million views

Started by Heated🔥, May 10, 2020, 09:18:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

REALucid

Used to write our names in car fog

whatever

Ackkkk hit a million...

im happy her YouTube subscribers are going up....

Heated🔥

Quote from: Kaeli. on May 11, 2020, 02:10:26 PM
Quote from: GiftedTGK on May 11, 2020, 01:56:31 PM
Didn't coffee reach a million in 2 days...
I thought Brandy would do the same...
Didnt she also get promo from Beyonce and her 150M followers :udontlookok:

#Mu7

May 11, 2020, 11:22:22 PM #49 Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 11:24:40 PM by The Mu Edition

Kelly video had 2 million views before the Beyonce mention (y'all love to HATE, let's deal in FACTS only). BUT this a Brandy thread and I'm pleased with these stats for HER. She isn't a visual artist TBH. This is cute for her.

Le Champ

Bran has been a slow burner her whole career. Didn't her debut at 90 something? :dead:
All her recent singles took months to peak. She'll be fine lol

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: GiftedTGK on May 11, 2020, 01:29:03 PM
This isn't good for a video that's been out for a week...
i mean ...

I just .... wowzers

REALucid

Used to write our names in car fog

Bish

Quote from: The Mu Edition on May 11, 2020, 11:22:22 PM

Kelly video had 2 million views before the Beyonce mention (y'all love to HATE, let's deal in FACTS only). BUT this a Brandy thread and I'm pleased with these stats for HER. She isn't a visual artist TBH. This is cute for her.
I agree. I think it's great considering how her last videos performed.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Navyman on May 11, 2020, 01:59:37 PM
Quote from: BRockaBaby on May 11, 2020, 01:54:22 PM
Quote from: Navyman on May 11, 2020, 01:49:05 PM
Quote from: BRockaBaby on May 11, 2020, 01:42:58 PM
I know it's a reach and a bit dramatic, but I'm almost looking at this new era as if Brandy is somewhat of a "new" artist. I'm treating her as someone who's known but still working on her presence in the current industry. I've taken away this mentality that Brandy is "that bitch!" even though I believe she is and am looking at it like a true indie, "new" artist.

Looking at it like that, my expectations have changed and I'm not disappointed and actually see things in a bit more of a realistic perspective. She's not going to move like Beyonce or  Ariana and hell in some cases, she may not move like Kelly because Kelly has been more consistent with releasing music. I'm almost viewing this era as I would view a Erykah Badu release. And with that, I'm happy with how things are going.

I know she's Queen to me but she's going to take some time to reach that level again and I accept that.
Not as consistent as Kelly?!?! Do yall be reread what you type before hitting that enter key?  :uhh:

Brandy, IMO, has not released MUSIC as consistently as Kelly. Furthermore, her presence has not been as consistent as Kelly. This is my opinion.
Not that it's all about followers, but just speaking from a social media presence, Kelly has over double the number of followers as Brandy. She may not have a HARDCORE fan base and the QUALITY of her music cannot touch Brandy's music but she's been more visible IMO.
Visible yes. Releasing music more consistently than Brandy no. Kelly's last album was six months after Brandy's last album in 2013.

Kelly released an EP last year

BRockaBaby

It's also a fact that Kelly has more than double the social media presence as it pertains to followers and subscribers. Since we are taking about FACTS!

1+1 = 2

The more followers the more people you reach when you announce or post.

The more subscribers the more people you reach when you drop something.

I'm not saying that 1M in a week is AMAZING but considering all things, it's not bad. It's more than I can say I was expecting tbqh.

Le Champ

Quote from: KippDaddy on May 11, 2020, 11:48:05 PM
Wait a million views isn't good? Lol

I am so out the loop.

Let's just wait for it to get to
Radio .  I think it's going to do just fine

!!!
:uhh:
The girl has been gone for eight years and it hasn't even been sent to urban mainstream yet. Bran has to rebuild in a lot of ways. Not sure why that's hard to grasp.

BRockaBaby

Quote from: Lee on May 11, 2020, 11:53:12 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on May 11, 2020, 11:48:05 PM
Wait a million views isn't good? Lol

I am so out the loop.

Let's just wait for it to get to
Radio .  I think it's going to do just fine

!!!
:uhh:
The girl has been gone for eight years and it hasn't even been sent to urban mainstream yet. Bran has to rebuild in a lot of ways. Not sure why that's hard to grasp.

#Mu7

Quote from: BRockaBaby on May 11, 2020, 11:51:10 PM

It's also a fact that Kelly has more than double the social media presence as it pertains to followers and subscribers. Since we are taking about FACTS!

1+1 = 2

The more followers the more people you reach when you announce or post.

The more subscribers the more people you reach when you drop something.

I'm not saying that 1M in a week is AMAZING but considering all things, it's not bad. It's more than I can say I was expecting tbqh.

Everything you said! I Stan for baby mama and it's successes and impending success. I honestly didn't think it would do this in a week tbh

Navyman

Quote from: Kalifornia. on May 11, 2020, 11:50:11 PM
Quote from: Navyman on May 11, 2020, 01:59:37 PM
Quote from: BRockaBaby on May 11, 2020, 01:54:22 PM
Quote from: Navyman on May 11, 2020, 01:49:05 PM
Quote from: BRockaBaby on May 11, 2020, 01:42:58 PM
I know it's a reach and a bit dramatic, but I'm almost looking at this new era as if Brandy is somewhat of a "new" artist. I'm treating her as someone who's known but still working on her presence in the current industry. I've taken away this mentality that Brandy is "that bitch!" even though I believe she is and am looking at it like a true indie, "new" artist.

Looking at it like that, my expectations have changed and I'm not disappointed and actually see things in a bit more of a realistic perspective. She's not going to move like Beyonce or  Ariana and hell in some cases, she may not move like Kelly because Kelly has been more consistent with releasing music. I'm almost viewing this era as I would view a Erykah Badu release. And with that, I'm happy with how things are going.

I know she's Queen to me but she's going to take some time to reach that level again and I accept that.
Not as consistent as Kelly?!?! Do yall be reread what you type before hitting that enter key?  :uhh:

Brandy, IMO, has not released MUSIC as consistently as Kelly. Furthermore, her presence has not been as consistent as Kelly. This is my opinion.
Not that it's all about followers, but just speaking from a social media presence, Kelly has over double the number of followers as Brandy. She may not have a HARDCORE fan base and the QUALITY of her music cannot touch Brandy's music but she's been more visible IMO.
Visible yes. Releasing music more consistently than Brandy no. Kelly's last album was six months after Brandy's last album in 2013.

Kelly released an EP last year
Gorl nobody paid attention. Last notable was TAGG

And I mean the EP was like 3 songs, so if we go there Bran uas released about the same since her last album up until now. Maybe more

Love again
Freedom rings
Begging and pleading etc.