Cardi getting dragged on Twitter for fake album sales/Press continues to flop

Started by fedswatchin, August 14, 2019, 03:37:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: African Pende Drums on August 14, 2019, 04:54:15 PM
Quote from: SaraP on August 14, 2019, 04:35:18 PM
0% change means there was not a difference between sales from last week, and the current week. She sold 15k last week, and 15k this week. For example BTS sold 7% less this week than last week. The sales are legit. Also, Cardi did not make this, the world music sales account on Instagram did. They post the chart weekly. :uhh:
:blink: did anybody say Cardi made it? Also, it's obvious what the chart is showing. The fuck :dead:

It's suspicious she sold
s

no .. maybe for Ci or Nicki, because they can't sell shit .. but not for Cardi

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: SAME OL' G on August 14, 2019, 04:56:36 PM
Lis you're getting corny with the reaching
sssssssss

you said fck it and got to the point today huh  :dead:

fedswatchin

Everybody went up or down a little bit but Cardi's sales mirror exactly what she sold the week prior? Fake ass fuckin bitch :plzstop:

SaraP

0% change means there was not a difference between sales from last week, and the current week. She sold 15k last week, and 15k this week. For example BTS sold 7% less this week than last week. The sales are legit. Also, Cardi did not make this, the world music sales account on Instagram did. They post the chart weekly. :uhh:
:blink: did anybody say Cardi made it? Also, it's obvious what the chart is showing. The fuck :dead:

It's suspicious she sold the exact same amount, which is not the 1st time this has happened. She's a fraud

What's suspicious about it? That she sold the same or close to the same 2 weeks in a row? It actually speaks to her albums staying power that a year and a half later it's still selling consistently. The charts round up anyway. There are a lot of things to drag Cardi about, this is not one.  :uhh:

Opposites Attract.

It's literally impossible to factor in accurate worldwide sales with so much inflation. According to China's sales Nicki sold 3 million copies of the Queen album but I know damn well she did not so this list is fraudulent and inaccurate. 

It's unconditional, these days you know....

fedswatchin

Glock you got corny when you tried to be a neutral party then did a switch up and became a fake Cardi stan

You so see thru

b7

fedswatchin

Quote from: SaraP on August 14, 2019, 04:58:40 PM

It's suspicious she sold the exact same amount, which is not the 1st time this has happened. She's a fraud

What's suspicious about it? That she sold the same or close to the same 2 weeks in a row?
pretty sure that's exactly what I wrote

GLOCK

August 14, 2019, 05:06:04 PM #23 Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 05:07:55 PM by SAME OL’ G
Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on August 14, 2019, 04:57:27 PM
Quote from: SAME OL' G on August 14, 2019, 04:56:36 PM
Lis you're getting corny with the reaching
sssssssss

you said fck it and got to the point today huh  :dead:
jcjdjd no time for the stalling tbh

He's gotten ... comfortable  :dead:

Ma Lo

yeah those sales are inflated since the jump but we already knew that .. 

GLOCK

Quote from: African Pende Drums on August 14, 2019, 05:00:00 PM
Glock
Gave u instructions now follow them..

And for the record .. I'm no neutral party. I don't fucking like Nicki but if she does sumn I like then I'm honest enough to put that on the table..

End ur corny shit or I'm stepping in

GLOCK

Quote from: Ntwadumela on August 14, 2019, 05:07:25 PM
yeah those sales are inflated since the jump but we already knew that ..
u don't know shit and RIAA doesn't agree nigger

fedswatchin

Damn Cardi's a fraud and I'm never gonna stop talking about it

Insufferable'lis it is

fedswatchin

Quote from: SAME OL' G on August 14, 2019, 05:07:33 PM
Quote from: African Pende Drums on August 14, 2019, 05:00:00 PM
Glock
Gave u instructions now follow them..

And for the record .. I'm no neutral party.
you were

Until recently. You did a switch up. Flip flopping faggot :plzstop:

SaraP

Quote from: African Pende Drums on August 14, 2019, 05:02:46 PM
Quote from: SaraP on August 14, 2019, 04:58:40 PM

What's suspicious about it? That she sold the same or close to the same 2 weeks in a row?
pretty sure that's exactly what I wrote

That happens with successful albums...