Brandy is pregnant omg Update: Brandy confirmed she is NOT

Started by 4 fucking k, August 25, 2017, 09:01:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

yummy

I think she's carrying the baby for Princess and Ray tbh

Bruce

I really hope she is not pregnant. If she is I hope she admits it soon and be real about it, I don't think her image can take any more lashings.

b7

Quote from: Young on August 25, 2017, 09:42:27 PM
But I also don't think she'd be JAMMING the 'etus up against a rail like that

ya think?!  :kii: like ...

GRAND

Quote from: ANIMMAI on August 25, 2017, 09:45:24 PM
The reminds me of when these pics of Ci' were posted on the old board and the Ci's were in denial :kii:

oh! just bloated! just had desert!

:gorlonfire:

4 fucking k

She didn't really look pregnant to me before just bloated from hormones. She looks like a pregnant woman now.

BigDawg

Quote from: Bruce on August 25, 2017, 09:50:36 PM
I really hope she is not pregnant. If she is I hope she admits it soon and be real about it, I don't think her image can take any more lashings.

She has already said she wasn't pregnant a number of times.

b7

i don't think it matters now

n

BigDawg

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on August 25, 2017, 09:51:38 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on August 25, 2017, 09:45:24 PM
The reminds me of when these pics of Ci' were posted on the old board and the Ci's were in denial :kii:

oh! just bloated! just had desert!

:gorlonfire:
:plzstop:

Vonc2002

She's damn near 40 years old. Iono why she would lie about being pregnant
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: 1RIG on August 25, 2017, 09:52:06 PM
i don't think it matters now

n
!!!!!! :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

Last time this was proven wrong y'all gave an oh! Abortion! Cuz y'all hate being wrong

Rinse, repeat.

KippDaddy

Eternal Bell

my belly is big too

n im pretty sure sumn is in thea

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: 1RIG on August 25, 2017, 09:55:36 PM
Last time this was proven wrong y'all gave an oh! Abortion! Cuz y'all hate being wrong

Rinse, repeat.

I feel like i was the only one saying that lol

But i still think thats what happened

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different