Beyonce - Cowboy Carter out now (STILL #1 on the Billboard 200)

Started by Cowboy Nine, February 11, 2024, 09:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

opha lipa

think i'm gonna fall for an illu-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-sion

Cowboy Nine

Young

Beyonce is truly incredible

Amazing body of work

I really cannot get pass the running transition she did from Ya Ya to Louisiana  :plzstop: she's insane

So many favs snatched me instantly

Sweet Honey Buckin  :flamebroiled:
Riiverdance
Levi Jeans
Bodyguard
Tyrant
Jolene
Daughter
Most Wanted
Ya Ya
Oh Louisiana

Dee

Quote from: ....ok. on March 29, 2024, 01:29:23 PM
Quote from: Dee on March 29, 2024, 01:27:12 PM

:welllol:
this is def better than a lot of what I hear on farter

K's mess is actually authentic Country.

I actually like Cowboy Carter, but it's a bit all over the place.

The SCAMmys are gonna roll their eyes up to the sky/ceiling and pay this dust, tbh

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Aalumeci. on March 29, 2024, 12:52:33 PM
Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on March 29, 2024, 12:41:03 PM
Quote from: Aalumeci. on March 29, 2024, 12:25:26 PM
Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on March 29, 2024, 12:08:53 PM
Quote from: Aalumeci. on March 29, 2024, 12:05:48 PMJust heard YAYA.

I dont know how to explain how I feel, been felt, about Beyonce's music.

Nnnn let us know how you feel Lonz

I haven't listened to this album yet but I trust your reviews

I havent actually listened in full so I can't review it, and the way I feel isn't negative or anything, simply put she's just not for me. I don't know who she is and her songs feel like lyrics, not feelings.

you must have no feelings or emotions then cause "4" was FILLED with emotion and Lemonade as well.  BOTH those albums you can feel the pain in her voice.

bitch all night and start over still gets me together and makes me tear up anytime i listen.

you can tell who she is in what she has been through from her music. she literally tells it all there. maybe you just dont wanna "hear" it?

I'm probably one of the few on here who use to fight in the name of "Start Over." If Im not mistaken a lot of the hive doesn't use it but thats one Ive always loved down.

I didn't say there weren't anomalies, just saying overall it doesn't connect for me. She has everything but is missing something.

Everything is perfectly performed. Even on Start Over, I hear the emotions she's going for. But they feel technical, they feel like data. They're technically emotive.

I def have emotions, and heightened sensibilities. And Im ki'ing that the inability connect to Beyonce's expression signifies someone who is emotionless. As if authenticity and Beyonce have been synonyms.  :kii:

That's fair I respect your opinion.

Everyone hears things differently. Some of yall go up for all the new rnb girls like sza, her, kelanki, Jhene etc and I don't see it for any of them.

I'm glad you at least like start over.

shante smith

Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on March 29, 2024, 01:55:14 PM

I havent actually listened in full so I can't review it, and the way I feel isn't negative or anything, simply put she's just not for me. I don't know who she is and her songs feel like lyrics, not feelings.

you must have no feelings or emotions then cause "4" was FILLED with emotion and Lemonade as well.  BOTH those albums you can feel the pain in her voice.

bitch all night and start over still gets me together and makes me tear up anytime i listen.

you can tell who she is in what she has been through from her music. she literally tells it all there. maybe you just dont wanna "hear" it?

I'm probably one of the few on here who use to fight in the name of "Start Over." If Im not mistaken a lot of the hive doesn't use it but thats one Ive always loved down.

I didn't say there weren't anomalies, just saying overall it doesn't connect for me. She has everything but is missing something.

Everything is perfectly performed. Even on Start Over, I hear the emotions she's going for. But they feel technical, they feel like data. They're technically emotive.

I def have emotions, and heightened sensibilities. And Im ki'ing that the inability connect to Beyonce's expression signifies someone who is emotionless. As if authenticity and Beyonce have been synonyms.  :kii:

I respect your opinion.

I dont

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: ....ok. on March 29, 2024, 01:59:14 PM

I respect your opinion.

I dont
me either.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: ....ok. on March 29, 2024, 01:59:14 PM

I respect your opinion.

I dont

:dead:  :plzstop:

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"