Normani announces debut album

Started by bby ddy, February 21, 2024, 02:30:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: Harlem on April 11, 2024, 08:41:45 PMI really wished she just dropped the album when the site went up smh

Cowboy Nine

Cowgirl

FAMÈ

I believe she'd rather release Candy Paint but the label is making her release the other song.

Bitch she ATE

ReVon

ONE THING SHE IS GONNA TO DO IS DANCE HER ASS OFF. SEXY ASS!!!!  :gorlonfire:

JCJ 🪐

There doesn't appear to be a video dropping tonight with the song.

Her Stans are fuming  :plzstop:
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

makeme

The girls need to be grateful...her heart ain't in this, she ready to go play housewife
Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

Cowgirl

She wants to propel to superstar status but she doesn't wanna put in the motherfucking WORK.

opha lipa

Quote from: makeme on April 25, 2024, 03:42:14 PMThe girls need to be grateful...her heart ain't in this, she ready to go play housewife

i honestly think the opposite is true. i think this firlis a PERFECTONIST. and it shows in her (released) work.

but perfectionism can be extremely debilitating. and i also truly believe her artistic desires and her label's desires/plan are not on the same page.
think i'm gonna fall for an illu-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-sion

makeme

Quote from: how u let him cheat on April 25, 2024, 03:54:18 PM
Quote from: makeme on April 25, 2024, 03:42:14 PMThe girls need to be grateful...her heart ain't in this, she ready to go play housewife

i honestly think the opposite is true. i think this firlis a PERFECTONIST. and it shows in her (released) work.

but perfectionism can be extremely debilitating. and i also truly believe her artistic desires and her label's desires/plan are not on the same page.

The girls need to stfu sometimes and play their position. Funny how the guys really don't have this problem. The label puts out what they put out and they (men) just go with it. I mean, you recorded the song and submitted the song..but, you don't want it to be the single? Girl, shut up and sell this music..these label people know what they doing. TF?
Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!