Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on August 19, 2019, 03:55:34 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on August 19, 2019, 03:44:46 PM
Quote from: Scott. on August 19, 2019, 03:33:29 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on August 19, 2019, 03:05:44 PM
Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on August 19, 2019, 02:57:28 PM
s

Kandi is so full of shit

"Forgiveness! Everybody meet half way!"

But caused a whole fall out with a friend over being jealous of Nene's friendship with her. I seriously can't with this girl
Well that girl ain't on the cast anymore so at this rate, yeah...she's fired.  :feelinmyself:

Why are they mad because she doesn't want to fuck with that fired girl? Let it go. They don't fuck with each other anymore. Move on.
Twin I believe they're still in denial about her being canned from the franchise. These Phaes are something. They are really bothered by Kandi & Kenya. I love it!

sssssssss

Kandi hasn't had a storyline in years. She's not likeable on this show. I'm not bothered by that.

But lolz, why did Scott skip over my comment about the hypocrisy of "mending fences" with Nene and wanting everyone to "meet halfway"?
  :ummwhat:
More than likely because the situation with Nene isn't as detrimental as Phaedra. That girl almost ruined her reputation and her brand. Moose is just an insufferable cry baby so Kandi is just entertaining this beast's foolishness. :dead: :dead:

Exactly why I didn't pay atte-
attention won't be the only thing your paying hun
because you're about to have a pretty lengthy bill at MS State Hospital if you keep playing with me

M-Rocka

Why are they saying Tanya and Kenya got into a fight because Kenya was making fun of Tanya's IVF journey? That doesn't make any sense. :dead:

Le Champ

Quote from: M-Rocka on August 20, 2019, 12:12:07 AM
Why are they saying Tanya and Kenya got into a fight because Kenya was making fun of Tanya's IVF journey? That doesn't make any sense. :dead:

none at all, unless Tanya took something Kenya said like she took Nene's comment about Paul last year lol

M-Rocka

I highly doubt Kenya would hit below the belt like that knowing that she's had fertility issues in the past. And Tanya didn't even try to put the paws on Moose when she was talking about Paul, so I know this story is fabricated mess. Even Tanya shared Kenya's hair care post after Kenya went live regarding a girl on the show backstabbing her. Everyone knows it's Yovanna. That Drunken queen is stirring some mess and she's here to stay.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Le Champ on August 20, 2019, 12:17:23 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on August 20, 2019, 12:12:07 AM
Why are they saying Tanya and Kenya got into a fight because Kenya was making fun of Tanya's IVF journey? That doesn't make any sense. :dead:

none at all, unless Tanya took something Kenya said like she took Nene's comment about Paul last year lol
That's what I'm thinking and Tanya is a cry baby so I doubt this story is true.  :dead: