Nene On Fixing Damaged Relationship w/ Castmates; Porsha & Kenya Ain't With It

Started by M-Rocka, August 19, 2019, 02:24:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buy The Stars✨

I'm sorry but how many "fresh starts" do you need before you just stop trying ... lenitha girl 

Scott.

Quote from: M-Rocka on August 19, 2019, 03:05:44 PM
Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on August 19, 2019, 02:57:28 PM
s

Kandi is so full of shit

"Forgiveness! Everybody meet half way!"

But caused a whole fall out with a friend over being jealous of Nene's friendship with her. I seriously can't with this girl
Well that girl ain't on the cast anymore so at this rate, yeah...she's fired.  :feelinmyself:

Why are they mad because she doesn't want to fuck with that fired girl? Let it go. They don't fuck with each other anymore. Move on.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on August 19, 2019, 03:07:38 PM
s

Kandi is so full of shit

But caused a whole fall out with a friend over being jealous of Nene's friendship with her. I seriously can't with this girl
Well that girl ain't on the cast anymore so at this rate, yeah...she's fired.  :feelinmyself:
sssssssssss

Oh yea?! Well I can't wait for Nene to backstab them and have Kenya sitting at home for another seas'

Mending fences!
:feelinmyself:
Nene's already backstabbed them before and that's why they're not kissing her ass like your beloved Phae. Showed up to that baby shower uninvited and still wasn't able to catch an eye and get her peach back.

:feelinmyself:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Scott. on August 19, 2019, 03:33:29 PM
s

Kandi is so full of shit

Why are they mad because she doesn't want to fuck with that fired girl? Let it go. They don't fuck with each other anymore. Move on.
Twin I believe they're still in denial about her being canned from the franchise. These Phaes are something. They are really bothered by Kandi & Kenya. I love it!

M-Rocka

Quote from: Troye Stormborn on August 19, 2019, 03:13:21 PM
I'm sorry but how many "fresh starts" do you need before you just stop trying ... lenitha girl
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

She's a fucking mess. This girl lives for a Wipe the slate clean! Redemption! Sistahood! tea and Porsha & Kenya being the only ones smart enough not to fall for that bs again. These girls never learn, I'm surprised Kandi is even entertaining that nonsense.

I'm not surprised at Cynth or Tanya at all. Scary selves.  :dead:

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: M-Rocka on August 19, 2019, 03:44:46 PM
s

Kandi is so full of shit

Twin I believe they're still in denial about her being canned from the franchise. These Phaes are something. They are really bothered by Kandi & Kenya. I love it!

sssssssss

Kandi hasn't had a storyline in years. She's not likeable on this show. I'm not bothered by that.

But lolz, why did Scott skip over my comment about the hypocrisy of "mending fences" with Nene and wanting everyone to "meet halfway"?
  :ummwhat:

Zankou.

s

Kandi is so full of shit

huh lol

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Troye Stormborn on August 19, 2019, 03:13:21 PM

gbnhhn

isn't this moose like 50 years old? :ermm:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on August 19, 2019, 03:55:34 PM
s

Kandi is so full of shit

sssssssss

Kandi hasn't had a storyline in years. She's not likeable on this show. I'm not bothered by that.

But lolz, why did Scott skip over my comment about the hypocrisy of "mending fences" with Nene and wanting everyone to "meet halfway"?
More than likely because the situation with Nene isn't as detrimental as Phaedra. That girl almost ruined her reputation and her brand. Moose is just an insufferable cry baby so Kandi is just entertaining this beast's foolishness. :dead: :dead:

Scott.

Quote from: M-Rocka on August 19, 2019, 05:17:43 PM
Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on August 19, 2019, 03:55:34 PM
s

Kandi is so full of shit

sssssssss

More than likely because the situation with Nene isn't as detrimental as Phaedra. That girl almost ruined her reputation and her brand. Moose is just an insufferable cry baby so Kandi is just entertaining this beast's foolishness. :dead: :dead:

Exactly why I didn't pay attention to that dumb shit. Two different situations and one less deterimental.

Good Morning Gorgeous

You guys do understand this is a reality television show and their issues are made up for ratings? By the end of the season they'll all be back on good terms and just in time for a new beef to take us into next season.  :dead:

Le Champ

I was not surprised to hear Nene reveal she battled with depression. I think she's always carried insecurities with her that have caused her to do the MOST...but this past season was just different. She wasn't herself. I hope she gets the help she needs so she can go back to being a mess, but one that was hilarious and iconic lol