FTCU Sleeze Mix with Travis Scott, Chris Brown, Sexyy Red

Started by Cowgirl, April 04, 2024, 04:11:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

It's so interesting that people are surprised at Chris. He's been rapping for years and is a better rapper than Travis and Sexyy. I guess bc he didn't have an accompanying hook/chorus.

Cowgirl

They all fit the vibe of the song, I do wish this lady would give us some videos tho.

Cowgirl

Can you twerk?
Can you squirt?
Can you twerk?
Can you squirt?
Can you twerk?
Can you squirt?

Cowgirl

Aalumeci.

I just listened to this and. Oh.

"Sexy" Red is GARBAGE. Just fkn trash. Im astounded that she's a star. Its almost unbelievable.

She has the worst lyrics I have EVER heard from someone famous

Cowgirl

Sexyy is trash but she's good for a party mess. Everyone understood the assignment with their verse and the remix embodies all club elements.

Cowgirl

Imma rich hood bitch in the mall poppin tags
I be on some coolin shit, don't make me reach up in my bag

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: Cowgirl on April 19, 2024, 06:33:41 PMSexyy is trash but she's good for a party mess. Everyone understood the assignment with their verse and the remix embodies all club elements.

What
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Kalifornia.

Cowgirl

Quote from: JCJ 🪐 on April 19, 2024, 06:49:25 PM
Quote from: Cowgirl on April 19, 2024, 06:33:41 PMSexyy is trash but she's good for a party mess. Everyone understood the assignment with their verse and the remix embodies all club elements.

What
What was confusing to you?

Plastic.

April 19, 2024, 07:22:36 PM #101 Last Edit: April 19, 2024, 07:22:53 PM by Plastic.
Quote from: Kalifornia. on April 19, 2024, 06:58:01 PMSong already falling down iTunes

snsksnsksnsnsndnd

it's almost like the biggest female artist in the world just dropped an album or something  :ermm:

best selling female rapper of all time

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Plastic. on April 19, 2024, 07:22:36 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on April 19, 2024, 06:58:01 PMSong already falling down iTunes

snsksnsksnsnsndnd

it's almost like the biggest female artist in the world just dropped an album or something  :ermm:

Did I lie?

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Aalumeci. on April 19, 2024, 06:29:06 PMI just listened to this and. Oh.

"Sexy" Red is GARBAGE. Just fkn trash. Im astounded that she's a star. Its almost unbelievable.

She has the worst lyrics I have EVER heard from someone famous

!!!!!

Like HOW??? Why is she famous ? At this point I need to put out a song cause she is trash