Brandy joins a MOVIE with Terrence J???? ('The Perfect Match')

Started by Wtv, June 23, 2015, 03:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDawg

Quote from: Rod on June 23, 2015, 04:48:22 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on June 23, 2015, 04:45:25 PM
She is making some serious moves this is great and Empire started filming season 2 today

did they? wow i wonder when she's going in to start shooting her scenes

Yep...they have been posting on instagram all day. Chris Rock is Lusciou's cell mate...I hope they dont give too much away. I cant wait to see Bran up there

BigDawg

Quote from: Glock on June 23, 2015, 04:44:18 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on June 23, 2015, 04:40:53 PM
Quote from: Glock on June 23, 2015, 04:38:42 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on June 23, 2015, 04:34:50 PM
Well she is visiting LA for a few days, she is friends with Terrence and Lauren who are both in the movie. Im just assuming she was visiting
mxccdffff

BD bby.. Terrance just said she's in the movie  :receipts:

Oh

My bad Glock

Im in a dark place :flamebroiled:

...forgives me  :loose2when:
Get delivered bby  :stressed:
Some Holy Water and Oil might dew

:melmel:

Rod

Quote from: BigDawg on June 23, 2015, 04:51:02 PM
She is making some serious moves this is great and Empire started filming season 2 today

Yep...they have been posting on instagram all day. Chris Rock is Lusciou's cell mate...I hope they dont give too much away. I cant wait to see Bran up there
he's so not funny to me. i hope he plays a crackhead or something, just don't try to be funny.

Angel In Disguise

I love to see Brandy on the big screen! She is so gorge in this video and, yes, I noticed her chest doesn't have that bony look anymore.  She is just...everything.

BigDawg

Quote from: Rod on June 23, 2015, 04:52:44 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on June 23, 2015, 04:51:02 PM

he's so not funny to me. i hope he plays a crackhead or something, just don't try to be funny.

H

I agree

Pisces Soul

is this a tv movie tho...cuz Terrance seems to be the lead star and he's not big enough to pull that by himself.

yummy

Well, stay booked then!

She just will not stop working :uhh: Jamaican self

Zankou.

Rod

Quote from: Angel In Disguise on June 23, 2015, 04:55:45 PM
I love to see Brandy on the big screen! She is so gorge in this video and, yes, I noticed her chest doesn't have that bony look anymore.  She is just...everything.

!!!!!

Buy The Stars✨

is the empire thing confirmed?? lol yall keep saying stuff about shooting scenes and such

RekeRig

Quote from: Nicholas_Styles on June 23, 2015, 05:42:06 PM
is the empire thing confirmed?? lol yall keep saying stuff about shooting scenes and such
i mean ...  She was at fox up fronts with the entire cast and it was in her bio along with Zoe moon lol

RekeRig

Is BigDawg ok?  As much as she's been booked, and ur questioning everything as if she hasn't been booked to capacity and sitting at home :uhh: acting weird AF

n

That can't be the same member

Cuban0