B7 IS FUCKING HERE!!!!!

Started by Heated🔥, June 30, 2020, 07:25:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eh...

Quote from: Lee on July 27, 2020, 07:34:14 PM
Some of us would actually like to be surprised by the lyrics
:usuresis:

Ima just take a break from the board until I've heard the album because y'all just can't keep anything to yourselves.

Is this really a thing? Surprised by the lyrics? Seeing words before you hear it genuinely ruin a song for you?
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

Kalifornia.

Quote from: RIGs on July 27, 2020, 09:02:59 PM
Quote from: RIGs on July 27, 2020, 08:59:25 PM
Lashawn giving his final stamp of approval on this album >>>>

I can't damn wait
King Shiz

Camper just posted this:

🥺🥺🙏🏾

:stressed:

This would've made a dope outro

Sovereign.

Annie

Quote from: Eh... on July 28, 2020, 01:10:08 AM
Quote from: Lee on July 27, 2020, 07:34:14 PM
Some of us would actually like to be surprised by the lyrics
:usuresis:

Ima just take a break from the board until I've heard the album because y'all just can't keep anything to yourselves.

Is this really a thing? Surprised by the lyrics? Seeing words before you hear it genuinely ruin a song for you?

We are all different, honestly after all this waiting I just want to know things
I want snippets, leaks, lyrics, photoshoots.. I don't need a perfect first listen... songs only get ruined if after 20 times I still don't get into it
:diddraispoot:

So when Noni said can we get Borderline before Friday, I'm like Yesss leak anything before Bey gets the attention for the next two months

/.\

Annie

Quote from: Kalifornia. on July 28, 2020, 01:28:24 AM
Quote from: RIGs on July 27, 2020, 09:02:59 PM
Quote from: RIGs on July 27, 2020, 08:59:25 PM
Lashawn giving his final stamp of approval on this album >>>>

I can't damn wait
King Shiz

Camper just posted this:

🥺🥺🙏🏾

:stressed:

This would've made a dope outro

Wow he was the perfect hype man

I remember he used to be a good support to Tamar & Vince back in the day..I don't know if he had a friendship with Tamar before he passed away? It is easy to forget how his loss could affect the people who loved him. I don't think it really hit me yet that he's gone. I hope Brandy took her time during Corona lockdown to do some healing and really take that time for selfcare .

/.\

long-timeTheRoofFan

Man this should be the intro for the album!!

:plzstop:

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: RIGs on July 27, 2020, 11:13:17 PM
Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on July 27, 2020, 09:32:38 PM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on July 27, 2020, 09:05:15 PM
I've been relistening to her old albums in preparation and I actually think it's helping moderate my anticipation. I've created such high expectations for this project that it's impossible to live up to. Going back to listen to my favs like Full Moon and Afro in full sequence reminds me that they aren't PERFECT, even though I consider them classics. There are some songs on there I always skip  :dead:

So yeah, I don't have to expect every song to slay me on this one. As long as there's one or two good messes that speak to my soul I'll be goodT.
Girl BYE Full Moon is perfect and that's just that. What songs don't you like on Afro? Lemme guess...Sadiddy and Turn it Up lol
bdbdhncnf how u gon tell him what he thinks is perfect and what aint? He said what he damn said 🗣🗣🗣

:plzstop:

Well, I did get in an accident blasting Come As You Are so sometimes I skip ha a BIT if I'm feelin superstitious

CHOKE

Quote from: Babyface on July 28, 2020, 07:27:49 AM
3 days.
:ohwow:

The way u stood in your mess from June 30 until now even when the girls were trying to tell u it was too early

:trannyjblige:

Heated🔥

Quote from: I 💋 BBC on July 28, 2020, 07:43:32 AM
Quote from: Babyface on July 28, 2020, 07:27:49 AM
3 days.
:ohwow:

The way u stood in your mess from June 30 until now even when the girls were trying to tell u it was too early

:trannyjblige:
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

now look where we are.
only 3 days left.
:gorlonfire:

Monika

Yahudah

FRANCE

July 28, 2020, 10:36:13 AM #1406 Last Edit: July 28, 2020, 10:42:40 AM by FRANCE
Quote from: Monika on July 28, 2020, 10:17:49 AM
Quote from: FRANCE on July 27, 2020, 10:46:26 PM
2 days and 10 hours. Whew!
you don't have to rub it in !  :'(

The album will leak in less than 2 days. Just like Baby mama leaked by Thursday morning. Im in Canada. I'll be listening to the leak at 9am just like I did Baby Mama and every other album I wanna hear before midnight.

Monika

Quote from: FRANCE on July 28, 2020, 10:36:13 AM
Quote from: Monika on July 28, 2020, 10:17:49 AM
Quote from: FRANCE on July 27, 2020, 10:46:26 PM
2 days and 10 hours. Whew!
you don't have to rub it in !  :'(

The album will leak in less than 2 hrs. Just like Baby mama leaked by Thursday morning. Im in Canada. I'll be listening to the leak at 9am just like I did Baby Mama and every other album I wanna hear before midnight.
oh  :'(
Yahudah

jtwoeleven

I'm getting even more excited. Listening to Baby Mama again, and those ending yeah-yeah runs at the end, and the yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah parts in Rather Be, I wonder if that's a pattern for the album? Maybe just a coincidence.

Heated🔥

new interview

she spoke about the song "Bye Bipolar"